Cost of Cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddownunder, 9 April 2010 Social URL.

1. cddownunder

cddownunder Member

Hi all

I have just noticed that you are all paying around 40 pounds a week in the UK for SS. I have just done a calculation based on todays exchange rate and my Aussie SS is costing a whopping minimum 75 pounds!:(

Just a bit miffed why it is so expensive here.

We have a calorie controlled food diet here in Aus called 'light n easy' who provide and deliver all your weeks food, all you supply is milk. It is very convenient and tasty (tried it before) and also costs 75 pounds. I am hoping to go onto this diet when I get near the end of CD as a way of introducing food in a controlled/portioned way. I lost about 2lb a week on the food diet but CD is definitely quicker when you have a lot to loose!

Should add - cant quite understand how 21 sachets of CD can = 7 days worth of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and two snacks!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Snacks?? What are they then?? ;) I'm doing CD SS and snacks are definitely a no-no on that, so 21 sachets = 3 per day.
  4. cddownunder

cddownunder Member

Sorry didnt explain myself very well.

I cant understand how the cost of CD's 21 sachets (3 per day) could equal the cost of the 'Lite N Easy' diet which consists of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks per day (food delivered). 75 pounds for each diet in Australia.

I dont snack on CD SS and have 3 sachets per day.

I do like CD as I know it works and have done 6 months straight before (Lost 4.5 stone). As I said just a bit miffed about the cost of it here in Aus.
  5. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    Blimey that's expensive. I resent paying £40!!!! I really don't think I could do it if it cost that much. I would rather lose weight slower.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.