Cost of lipotrim

I know it's a terrible habit, going to get the oh to hide them or I'll keep getting them out again x

Hi Emmy - Lu, I remember you from the last time I did Lipotrim last year, you did so well!!

I'm starting back today, have had four weeks off after losing 2 stone in 5 weeks. Do you think my losses will be less or about the same as first time round?

I remember you restarting after having a week off and wondered how you'd found it?

Sorry for invading the thread!

Lisa :)

Hi Lisa , you've got a Good memory :) I've stopped and started so many times it's really bad, I lost 4 stone last yeah bit put about 2 and a half back on in the last year so giving it another try, this is day 2
If your smaller than last time I reckon your losses will be slightly less as from experience I always lost more the bigger I was the first week I lose a stone then the last week was 1lb or stayed the same but every now and then I'd get a random 6lb loss which I loved :-D
So if you don't lose as much 1 week just try stick with it because the following week you could get a good loss. Have you got much to lose? The other thing I would say is refeed properly, I had a few slip ups and put on 6lb the first week of refeed so measure it all properly, that's what I'm gonna do this time.
Good luck Hun and keep us updated, of you get a weak moment just message someone on here we are all in the same position xxx

Well done lh1989 how did the rest of the day go?

It went really well thanks for asking :). I even had my first social event tonight and did not drink. Really proud of myself

Well done! Social events are hard, that's when I usually cave. I'm doing alright felt really light headed earlier and sick but got past it and I'm ok now. The first week is always the hardest x

Thanks :). Aww hope your light heads don't return. I really hate that feeling. Is this your first week too?when do you weigh in?

Thanks, Yeah I started Tuesday so weigh so going to weigh Mondays x

I would Hun as it's the 7th day but won't make a lot of difference so it's up to you what ever you prefer.
I've got a christening tomorrow, not looking forward to that as it's 2 hrs away and can't really take a shake will have to just try hold out :-(
Going to miss my Saturday night take away too but it will be worth it when I'm slim. Nothing tastes as good as slim feels as they say x

That does make sense! I might go on Tuesday instead. I am right there with you! Saturday nights are always takeaway night for me so I will miss it tonight. Aww no. I hope you still have fun at the christening regardless :). Haha so they say! I just keep imagining life as a skinny girl to keep me going lol

Hey peeps I've been bad today I starved my self and had no shakes as I was going to the christening I thought I'd just east a bit of chicken and salad. Why I thought there would be chicken salad I don't know it was all sausages, sausage rolls, sandwiches, pizza ect. The christening was 2 hrs away and I was so hungry I picked at a few bits. It's my weigh in day tomorrow so I'm hoping I Havnt completely ruined it all.
Straight back on the shakes in the morning

Hope you all did better than me
:-(
X

All is not lost Emmy lu. Start drinking water and hopefully it will be ok. Are you going to tell them in the morning that you ate? Let me know how you get on xx

I don't see anyone as I buy in bulk online (shake that weight) it's the same as lipotrim just a lot cheaper. I did lipotrim for 3 months last year and lost 4 stone but it's just to expensive so doing it this way.
I weighed this morning and lost 9lb 3/4 this week :) so I'm well happy with that esp after last night. Back on the shakes today tho x

Ah don't beat yourself up Emmy- you've been doing really well. Everyone has off days- the important thing is you're back on the wagon straightaway :) x

That is an amazing result. You are so disciplined to stick to it. Well deserved. I'm getting more and more nervous about my weigh in

Thanks How much did you lose ? Xx

Back