Cost of lipotrim

That's brilliant!!! Almost a stone x

ive just signed up and been charged £45!! I know lest time I did it it was 36. have they charged me wrong or has it gone up. they also sent me away with barely any information. how much water do I add to the shakes (I cant remember from 2 years ago) and what drinks are allowed x

ive just signed up and been charged £45!! I know lest time I did it it was 36. have they charged me wrong or has it gone up. they also sent me away with barely any information. how much water do I add to the shakes (I cant remember from 2 years ago) and what drinks are allowed x

unfortunately £45.oo is what i pay too. they increased the price in the new year. re water, well i have it up 600mls just to get a bit more water in me also cause it seems more that way, its really up to you, it doesnt really matter as long as you have it within 15 mins of making it up. drinks allowed, coffee, tea, mint tea (what i have), fizzy water, water..thats about it i think

h x

Oh ouch. I still pay £36, then again my pharmacist is in a relatively poor suburb so if they raised the price they probably wouldn't have any customers!

How's everyone doing? I totally fell off the wagon :-(

*hug* Don't beat yourself up about it, the main thing is to get back on track. It's a really tough diet to be on,so be proud of yourself for sticking with it :D How long have you been on LT? I'm at the end of my first week of refeed, had a fun night playing dress-up with clothes that hadn't fit me in months :)

Co op pharmacy still does it for 36. I changed to co op

Back