cost of lipotrim

I pay £36 here in Hampshire.

Sara, whereabouts in Berkshire do you buy yours?

x

you would think that everyone charged the same why the difference in price

will find out tomrrow when i go but when OH did it he was charged £48 - big difference in price in Belfast

I am going to shock ye even more. I am going for my second weigh in later today so have only bought one weeks amount so far. I am in Ireland and wait for it I paid €64 for one weeks supply. I dont live near any cities so I have to depend on the nearest chemist that does Lipotrim which is about 20 miles away.

So I guess I am stuck with the €60 each week. At the end of the day if I loose the weight I wont care. A few bottles of wine for a normal weekend without Lipotrim would cost that. Mind you if I went to Lidl I would get 12 bottles of wine for that!!! Would be a hell of a lot more fun than three shakes of Lipotrim!!!

dont worry am not caving - just joking!!!

I have to say that with both myself and the other half we actually find we save huge being on LT. The shakes cost a lot less than we woudl spend on food for an average week - not to mention a drink here or there.
With the way we have been cutting back on everything the last year due to hardships, I have to say that the LT diet saves us money!!

I paid the equivalent of 55£ in Euros here in my pharmacy.
And for my maintenace I paid 51 Euro.

Anyone fancy sending me some stuff over from the UK? :p I can't afford this anymore so close to my holiday.
And I'd hate to resort to Ebay

I pay €64.79 a week for mine!! It is very very expensive I agree, but for me I think its worth it....I guess I was speding big bucks on junk before hand, cans of coke, bars, crisps, not to mention take aways, kebabs, pizza's, chinese...not to mention my excessive cheese habit (I used to spend about €20 a week on different types of cheeses and eat them at the weekend as a 'starter'...sometimes I wonder how I was only 207lbs at the beginning of this. I had a monsterous appetitie. So I guess my point is that although I think €64.79 is expensive for powdered food substitute, it prevents me from buying all the junk I used too so I am saving money. I will not be going back to my cheese habit at all....it will be extra low fat philadelphia with carrot sticks at the weekend as a treat!!

I am going to shock ye even more. I am going for my second weigh in later today so have only bought one weeks amount so far. I am in Ireland and wait for it I paid €64 for one weeks supply. I dont live near any cities so I have to depend on the nearest chemist that does Lipotrim which is about 20 miles away.

So I guess I am stuck with the €60 each week. At the end of the day if I loose the weight I wont care. A few bottles of wine for a normal weekend without Lipotrim would cost that. Mind you if I went to Lidl I would get 12 bottles of wine for that!!! Would be a hell of a lot more fun than three shakes of Lipotrim!!!

dont worry am not caving - just joking!!!

Yeah, it was 64 Euro for me too!
And now 51 for the 1 week maintenance stuff, if I have 2 a day

Mine in Stockport is £36 per week

65 euro for me too in Ireland!! (week one) seems a lot but hopefully will all be worth it!

I just bought my maintenance stuff online from a pharmacy in the UK.
You can only buy the maintenance though, they only sell the TFR in person.
I had it shipped to my friend who lives in the UK.
Cost me 55£ for a 3-week supply.
I paid 40 Euro for a 1-week supply!

Back