Cost of products

GigiD

Hi all,

My consultant is charging me £2.10 per sachet. Is this the going rate or am I being bumped off?

Hi all,

My consultant is charging me £2.10 per sachet. Is this the going rate or am I being bumped off?

Unsure what others charge but my Consultant is charging £1.85 a shake. xxx

I don't know I just feel like she isn't the best, what is the general consensus if I choose to switch to a different consultant...

Ok that makes me feel better, she is walking distance so that's not too bad. Morally do you think it would be ok to meet with another local consultant just so I really feel like I have made the best of my options lol

I s with a consultant 2 years at and this time have gone to another one, my new consultant has made me realise how bad my old one was!! Def shop around. At the end of the day we are paying a lot of money each week and we should feel comfortable xx

£1.90 is cool, to be honest I was expecting to pay £2 per pack
When I meet with the other lady, do I tell her I am seeing someone else? I feel like a cheater hahaha

This was exactly my thought when i found out how much my consultant was - like oh no, now i feel like id be cheating if i just ditched her!

Yes definitely! But surely it's not :) I arranged to meet the other lady 2weeks from now, no harm in that right? plus she charges less

Yes definitely! But surely it's not :) I arranged to meet the other lady 2weeks from now, no harm in that right? plus she charges less

You've just spurred me on - I've just text another consultant! and I know these things happen but 4 of my products were out of date - one was literally a couple of days, but the other 3 were just over a month - those are going back! but back to the question - if we move, how do we tell the old one -do we do it face to face, or text - its like a breakup!! (and ive only seen her once!!)

Haha omg same, only seen her once, I might just say due to work commitments and convenience am going to continue with a consultant in a different area. That's feasible right? Have you told the other consultant that you have already started? I should tell her right, because when I go to see her I would have been doing it for 2 weeks

Haha omg same, only seen her once, I might just say due to work commitments and convenience am going to continue with a consultant in a different area. That's feasible right? Have you told the other consultant that you have already started? I should tell her right, because when I go to see her I would have been doing it for 2 weeks

Yeah, i would if i were you, I text saying that my current one is costing too much and i'm looking around for something more suited to my budget :)

When we break up (lol) she knows im struggling with the cost, so maybe ill tell her that i just cant afford it right now - its fair enough right?!

I think so, I just tried to have some maple and pecan porridge, must say I don't think it is one I'll pick up again. Too lumpy

I'll tell her and take my paper work with me too :) hahaha I think it's fair and very polite. Do it by text message lol

I just thought, what I love most about all this is that none of us have once considered that we might not want to continue the diet and therefore not need a consultant! this is so great, we are so great thinking long term!

I just thought, what I love most about all this is that none of us have once considered that we might not want to continue the diet and therefore not need a consultant! this is so great, we are so great thinking long term!

Definitely
We are in it to win it :)

That is a result! I can't wait to meet mine on the 16th I hope she is as nice in person as she is on the phone

Back