Cost

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by abouttime, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. abouttime

abouttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi

I am currently on TFR I live in Northern Ireland and pay £44 a week. I am due to do a refeed next week and then move to maintenance. Does anyone have any idea how much it costs per week then??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. salvan3003

salvan3003 Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good question. I am only on day 2 but it would be very interesting to know.

4. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Hi,
    In the UK I think I paid £18 for shakes for my refeed week. After that is you want maintenance items they are optional and you can get free samples from lipotrim to try.
    Not sure about Ireland prices though sorry! Have you asked your pharmacist?

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Once you have finished your refeed, you dont need to use the maintenance products, but if you still want to lose weight, you could have 1 or 2 of them as meal replacements. To be honest though, I wouldnt have bought them, I find them quite expensive. I would prefer just to use a Tesco or other supermarket meal replacement bars. I also dont think you can get the free samples in Ireland.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.