Total Solution Costa coffee

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Hubby and I like to go to Costa Coffee at the weekend and I know I cant (and wont) have my usual skinny cappaccino and lemon cake :cry: but I will have black coffee (I drink that anyway). But I wondered if anyone here knew anything else I could drink, like fruit teas, etc? I dont drink normal tea...hate the stuff :D

TrueBlueAngel said:
Hubby and I like to go to Costa Coffee at the weekend and I know I cant (and wont) have my usual skinny cappaccino and lemon cake :cry: but I will have black coffee (I drink that anyway). But I wondered if anyone here knew anything else I could drink, like fruit teas, etc? I dont drink normal tea...hate the stuff :D

You can have leaf teas like peppermint -i love peppermint tea :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

It's pretty much green tea or peppermint tea, I've started drinking both and I prefer the peppermint tea because it leaves your mouth feeling fresh after you've finished it :)

I love nettle tea twinings do a nettle and peppermint together omg it's sooo refreshing rather than boring black coffee! I just can't drink tea without milk so don't have it at all! Take a tea bag with you and just ask for a cup off hot water thats what I do :) x

Great suggestion debbie125

To be honest I have continued having a skinny latte when we go there - approx 4 times in 8 weeks I have been following exante and never thrown me out of ketosis or made a difference to my weight loss (36lbs) guess I have just been lucky...

Jo

I used to love going to Costa.......lovely coffee and soooo milky... yum. I haven't dared go there since starting Exante cos I'm not sure I could resist the goodies..........

Back