Costco... sabotaging my 100% week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by louisehj, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

We went to Costco earlier and after we had finished our shopping we decided to get some food. I ordered a jacket potato with beans whilst my son and husband got hot dogs. Anyway as there were no seats available we decided to eat them at home. When I got home I was horrified to discover that my jacket potato with beans also had cheese on top.:mad: Anyway I managed to scrape of most of the cheese but some still remained.

Before doing slimming world I would have ordered jacket potato, beans and cheese so its no like I didn't like it but am trying so hard for a loss this week.

How many syns do you think I should allow for the minimal amount of cheese.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Impossible to say without know how much there was and you'll have a better idea of that. Can you take the cheese as a HE? Assuming it's unlikely to be reduced fat it would be about 6 syns for 28g. But really in the big scheme of things this is not a huge problem and it's unlikely to affect your losses this week if it's just a little bit of cheese.

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey hunny,

relax!! - i know how much you want a loss, and im exactly the same when im really striving for it, but youv not ruined anything, you scraped off what you could, its not your fault.. and as said, a tiny bit of cheese wont do loads of damage. IF this was ME, i would use my HEA (if not already used) on milk and reduce it from 250mls to 200mls, as if to split it.. if i was really upset about it, and if id already used my HE' and i still wanted to syn it, i'd say 3 syns. Obviously i wasnt there to see how much is 'minimal' but i really wouldnt fret.

I find i loose best when i dont stress, and just enjoy without giving it too much thought. xxxxx

5. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for your words of support.

I've probably only had half of my HEA for today so will use the other half and 2 syns to be on the safe side. Luckily I have some syns left over from earlier in the week.

It did make me do some exercise though, I did 30 mins aerobics. I have my weigh in tomorrow night so fingers crossed. xx:)

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    it sounds like your really working hard for it, hard work is always rewarded hun. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.