Costco... sabotaging my 100% week

louisehj

Hi all

We went to Costco earlier and after we had finished our shopping we decided to get some food. I ordered a jacket potato with beans whilst my son and husband got hot dogs. Anyway as there were no seats available we decided to eat them at home. When I got home I was horrified to discover that my jacket potato with beans also had cheese on top.:mad: Anyway I managed to scrape of most of the cheese but some still remained.

Before doing slimming world I would have ordered jacket potato, beans and cheese so its no like I didn't like it but am trying so hard for a loss this week.

How many syns do you think I should allow for the minimal amount of cheese.

Thanks

Impossible to say without know how much there was and you'll have a better idea of that. Can you take the cheese as a HE? Assuming it's unlikely to be reduced fat it would be about 6 syns for 28g. But really in the big scheme of things this is not a huge problem and it's unlikely to affect your losses this week if it's just a little bit of cheese.

Hey hunny,

relax!! - i know how much you want a loss, and im exactly the same when im really striving for it, but youv not ruined anything, you scraped off what you could, its not your fault.. and as said, a tiny bit of cheese wont do loads of damage. IF this was ME, i would use my HEA (if not already used) on milk and reduce it from 250mls to 200mls, as if to split it.. if i was really upset about it, and if id already used my HE' and i still wanted to syn it, i'd say 3 syns. Obviously i wasnt there to see how much is 'minimal' but i really wouldnt fret.

I find i loose best when i dont stress, and just enjoy without giving it too much thought. xxxxx

thanks for your words of support.

I've probably only had half of my HEA for today so will use the other half and 2 syns to be on the safe side. Luckily I have some syns left over from earlier in the week.

It did make me do some exercise though, I did 30 mins aerobics. I have my weigh in tomorrow night so fingers crossed. xx:)

Back