• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cottage cheese

metrognome

is getting better at it
after years of saying i didnt like it its actually not bad just had the morrison eat smart pineapple one.

have been thinking for a while all them years ago i made it up when i said i didnt like it as my mum was trying to make me eat it:p
i think this could be the saviour to keeping me on track when i have taken nothing to eat with me to work

has anyone else found something they now like which they didnt years ago

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sprouts! Used to hate them and now I love them! Look forward to xmas every year just to have a massive plate of them. Dont do them at home as the OH doesnt like them :(

metrognome

is getting better at it
why not just buy a little bag for yourself, thats what i do if other half dont like what im having which is not often, or i buy a normal bag then blanch them and freeze them

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
butternut squash. Before I did SW I would NEVER have eaten such a weird looking foodstuff.

Oranges. I hated them and everything orange flavour but this last couple of weeks I have been eating satsumas. Maybe one day soon I might bring myself to try a proper one.

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Laughing Cow VLF Cheese triangles - before SW I would never have bought any cheese triangles - Blargh!!!! - but, I thought 6 for a HEXA, that's great so I'll give them a try - and I love them, they are one of the main things that I buy every week now, especially as they are still £1.50 for 2 boxes at Asda.....

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
hehe get thee to an Iceland/Farmfoods PRONTO missy! I think Farmfoods even do a variety that has real roasted chestnuts in it. Which would have to be synned, booo. But you could pick em out.

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
I didn't like cottage cheese as well :)
Found yummy version in M&S which is not maybe the lightest option but it taste creamy and still not more than 2 points :)

I always buy frozen sprouts as only me and Daughter eat fruit and veg in our house!! I have them everytime I make a roast dinner...forget just eating them at Christmas time! Lol

Not so much since starting SW but before I was ill 4 years ago I hated beetroot and smoked salmon. Texture as much as anything. Now I absolutely love them and always try to sneak some in every week. Lidl do a big pack of smoked salmon for £2.49 or so and it's delish!!!

I never thought I'd like cottage cheese but love the chive one from Asda. Hadn't tried butternut squash before doing SW and i'm about to try sweet potato wedges/chips too!

One of the great things about SW is that it encourages us to eat all sorts of things we might not have tried before. I never used to be much of a one for cooked vegetables, but now I eat masses of them.

The other day I wasn't feeling well enough to go out, so I had to make do with what I had in the house. I cut up some potatoes, leeks, and butternut squash, simmered them in stock, had half just as they were and the second half the next day reheated and simmered with a handful of pearl barley. Delicious!