Cottage cheese :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok so other than with salad or Jacket potatoes or the SW Quiche - has anybody any exciting idea's what I can do with cottage cheese for lunch times??

I have used it previously for a cottage pie type thing using cottage cheese & egg whites for the topping, but thinking something a little quicker & easier for a nice easy lunch!

How do you eat yours??? lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carla75

carla75 loves to chat & post

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Have you tried the slimming world free quiche its yum recipe search as loads of different fillings!! x

4. carla75

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So sorry, just read what I have writen and what you have written..losing the plot!! i love it with beans on a jacket or mak tuna mayo with it less the mayo and cottage instead!

carla

5. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Carla - would never have thought about CC in place of mayo with tuna.

I could do with some idea's that don't include jacket pots really as I have my HEb at breakfast & tend to use my other with new pots at dinner time's.

I guess I can just have it with salad again, but wanted to see if there were some new ideas!

Think i may have a salad with boiled eggs & sliced sausages & a big dollop of cottage cheese on the side for lunch :D

6. carla75

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Getting thinner

The other thing is i use it as a "Mayo" in pasta salad!! red pepper, pasta, tuna/chicken red onion!!

or my fave cottage cheese ryvita and jam!!! (like a diet cream tea lol)

Carla x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.