Cottage pie!!

stef2009

Gold Member
Ok ladies so ive loved everything ive had so far but the cottage pie, i cant even finish it and i know will not grow on me!!

Does anyone know can i sell them on ebay? Obviously nowhere near the price i paid, but be nice to just get something back for them

xxx

How many you got chick, as i might be interested :) i lurve them

Ive got 6 xx

Actually you can just have them, thought i had more than 6!
If you just wana pay postage xx

I think people do sell things they don't like on Ebay. People will buy anything on Ebay, even out of date things in my experience :)

Awww Stef you sure? I am willing to pay chick or i have 4 banana shakes you can have if you want, or even send you something you havent got to try save you buying a sample?

Hmm i do like the banana... what have you got at the moment? xx

BG if i had known fgs you loved the BL mint bars a few months ago i had 6 i would have given you :( i binned them.....

Allsorts Stef i have 4 banana, choc crispy,red fruit,strawberry, spag bol. god can't think of any more shakes lol oh caramel and some lemon bars

awww swappings a good idea then if you dont mind? :D

Do you have hazelnut by any chance? tried order a sample of that but it wouldnt let me!!

If not can i say banana, strawberry, choc crisp and lemon bar?? Not tried them yet (apart from banana!) xxx

Oh well gunpowd3r, never mind :). I've got a current fixation on the mint bars (just as well as I've bought 60 odd :eek:). I had a fixation on the banana bars to start with, then the truffa bars. I'm hoping (given how many I've bought!) that the current mint fixation will see me though to the end :).

I have a hazelnut lol so what would you like recap for me hehe :) swapping is a good idea i was gonna scream when i thought oh no cottage pie emergency in the next few days hehe :)

I liked the minty flavour BG just not the texture but i think if i had one now i would prob chew it again to try it! I keep walking past the breakfast muesli BL bar looking at it lol, gonna try it one day.

I am so sad i never got to try the banana bars as i know how much everyone thought they were amazing.

Haha what you like :)

Ok so can we go 1 hazelnut, 1 strawberry, 1 choc crisp and 1 lemon bar plssss xx

Yea thats fine chick and the banana, gonna save myself one incase i get back into it lol so will pop the 3 in, will get them jiffy bagged up, can you pm me your address and i will pm you mine lol xx

Oh no dont be silly you dont need send me 3 bananas!! Thats too many then lol. will inbox u now x

Yea they do that is how i found them by searching vlcd in ebay and there's looked the best price!!

That's how I found them too. I was searching for Cambridge / LL products etc on eBay so that I didn't have to go to a counsellor and found Exante and S&S that way. Ordered and never looked back :)

Back