Cottage pie!!

Gunpowd3r I tried the breakfast BL bar the other day. It was quite nice but I still have my mint fixation :). I have the berry fudge one in the cupboard to try too but haven't been able to bypass the mint ones yet to try it!

Lol BG you must have strong teeth and gums with the amount of chewing you will be doing getting through those 60 bars :eek::eek::eek:

I will say this the good thing about the BL bars is even before i was on this diet 1/2 a bar had me full!!

The berry fudge one sounds right up my street but i cannot find it anywhere might have to have a browse online.

I did the other night browse on low carb megastore omfg is there anything they don't do:eek: and they do a sugarfree megastore must be some business for it!!!!

LCMS don't do the caramel, hazlenut, or crispy shakes sadly ;).

Yes, I find the BL bars much more filling and as I'm on 3 per day it's appreciated. I'll probably hate them by the time I get through 60 but at the moment I've had them for a couple of weeks and see no sign of being fed up of them. I still have quite a lot of S&S bars too but I'm going to use the bars for maintenance anyway so it's not a problem.

I got the berry fudge one from Asda (as I did the others). I didn't really like the chocolate one, might have the breakfast one again for a change maybe and not sure about the berry fudge. Sounds a bit sweet so not sure if I'll like it or not.

Yea i seen LCMS does a lot of the stuff we have and have heard others saying they are cheaper, but like you say it's not all the stuff.

They certainly do lots of things i have never heard of and brands hehe.

I have 2 Asda's near me the med sized one has the BL muesli bar i guess the massive supercentre one will do the whole range, might take a trip to it.

Its funny actually I just added to cart the equivelant to 4 a day 28 days worth and it works out roughly the same to be honest! Some of our meals and bars though arent 100% MRP , I am fairly sure they are the same products on that website as what we get, probably from the same wholesaler.

The Dietimeal products from LCMS are Bariatrix products who are also one of S&S's suppliers.

BordersGirl said:
LCMS don't do the caramel, hazlenut, or crispy shakes sadly ;).

Yes, I find the BL bars much more filling and as I'm on 3 per day it's appreciated. I'll probably hate them by the time I get through 60 but at the moment I've had them for a couple of weeks and see no sign of being fed up of them. I still have quite a lot of S&S bars too but I'm going to use the bars for maintenance anyway so it's not a problem.

I got the berry fudge one from Asda (as I did the others). I didn't really like the chocolate one, might have the breakfast one again for a change maybe and not sure about the berry fudge. Sounds a bit sweet so not sure if I'll like it or not.

Where do you get the bl bars? I noticed one from Asda but where do you get your bulk supply BG? X

Are you Rob in disguise :eek::eek::eek::D

Er no :D. I don't think I'd even mention LCMS if I was Rob :). I've bought from S&S, LCMS, Avidlite and UK Dietworld but price wise if you're buying a reasonable amount from S&S I don't think there's much in it. I'll buy from S&S next time I need something though as I can't find the caramel or coffee shakes anywhere else and if they are going to add a couple of new meals I'll try those at the same time :). The mushroom pasta sounds fab.

Oh, and Laurie, I bought the BL bars from here:

Biggest Loser Choc Mint Fudge Snack Bar 55g | Approved Food

Past their best before date (that some people say affects the taste) but they taste ok to me :)

Oh dear, is the cottage pie really that bad??? ive only ordered two but ive been advised to spice it up or add tabasco sauce as its very bland and dont put too much water try and keep it thick! ohwell i wont try it just yet i have plenty of the others to keep me going, i'll save these for desparation.lol x

Oh dear, is the cottage pie really that bad??? ive only ordered two but ive been advised to spice it up or add tabasco sauce as its very bland and dont put too much water try and keep it thick! ohwell i wont try it just yet i have plenty of the others to keep me going, i'll save these for desparation.lol x

Make it up with about 160ml of water it will still be thick see if you like it first before you do anything, it has quite a herby taste like sage and onion stuffing but it is gorgeous, i add a splash of soya sauce or bouillon but i also like it as it comes.

Most like it, its prob just me lol and thats exactly what it reminded me of sage and onion/stuffing and i dont like that so makes sence why i dont like the cottage pie :)

ohhhh i love stuffing, i'll try it tonight :)

I love the cottage pie :) I haven't tried adding any flavourings to it either, just water and a side of veg.

BG thanks for the bars tip I might give them a go. 55p is better than £1.50 a bar! I love having a bar to take out with me especially with a flask of coffee, feels like a real treat then.

Which bars Hooked? im after trying some new ones! are these breakfast bars bigger than the SnS ones? where do you buy them from?

Pink there is a link on page 2 of this thread for some lower priced biggest loser bars. I liked the s&s save ones I was sent but then I tried the Tesco ones and I love the size of the Tesco ones! I think the BL ones look somewhere in between - I haven't had one but saw them in asda

Warning! Don't buy lots of BL bars without trying one first as not everyone likes them. They're quite chewy and have a different texture to the S&S bars. Haven't seen many people who like them (apart from me :))

Back