Couch 2 5K challenge - buddies welcomed!

Thanks, I'm struggling with my knee a bit today. I did the first workout of the 30 day shred last night and then ran this morning and it's pretty sore today. Don't know if I overdid it on one of the lunges last night. NVM I'm sure it'll improve, will just have to be careful with it when I do the DVD later and tomorrow, and wear a support when I run on Wednesday.

Im on the last day of week 5...i had to do it twice as I like to feel super confident before I progress to the next level. Will have completed week 6 this week if I stick to my shedule!
Then just gotta get my food sorted and im good to go :)

Really want to give this a try, I downloaded the podcast ages ago but never been brave enough to try it!

I'm still at it lol completed W3d1 today x have started some boot camp and circuit sessions ready for Total Warrior ... Eek!! :) how is it going everyone? X

Not done it for a few days (6! eeek!) but doing it tonight, going to just pick up where I left off, im sure I wont have lost my fitness already...i hope...!

Ive signed up to do a 4k run in May, should be a breeze by then!

Welsh mamma, total warrior?! <bows head in respect>

Do you have a specific training plan for this?

Alan

Not really !!! Up to now I'm running, attending body attack, boot camp sessions and circuit. Hopefully this will be enough to get me through!!! If not sheer determination not to be beaten by mud and dirty water and 10k will lol x I am thinking of doing some strength training too a bit further along the line. I'm training five times a week so my fitness should improve greatly in five months x

I'm considering total warrior as hubby and our friends do it but im sticking to my local race for life first lol. My next run is tonight and I'm on to week 4 day 2. Had to switch to alternating c25k and 30 day shred as my knees were dying off

I was onna start this plan next week as i really want to get my stamina up and my running times longer (aswell as shedding a few pounds obviously).

how have you found it? are you feeling alot fitter in general?

I'm on week 4 day 3 just heading to the gym to complete this. Really looking forward to reaching the 5km not bothered how long it takes me to run it but 5k would be an achievement :) how's everyone getting on?

Back