Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

I'm hoping for sundays wednesdays and fridays maybe? I need a routine. Unfortunately I dont own any cheesy music as I'm a "rock" chick so ye can send me your iPods instead lol... I'm not very _current_ when it comes to music (you'd think I was an aul one the way I'm talking). I do know who Jessie J is though. Mad one with the black hair and the money money song (see what I mean lol?)

Ha you know more than me Sarah! I just was listening to the radio on the internet...highland radio at that hehe the local station. The half hour flew though. I've nothing on at all tomorrow, so will take it easy tomorrow x

Ok. Day 3 is done and dusted and felt harder than the other two days for some reason? Shouldn't it feel easier rather than harder lol. Now I'm dreading week 2 :p

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - Week 1 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 2 Completed
top_stuff/Jay: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 completed
hourglasshannah/Hannah: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 completed
NeedsMotivation 30/11/2011 W1D1 completed

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm guna av to do my day 2 2mo, I'm bloody knackered afta wrk... No chance of a run tonight!

Week 1 completed even with a terrible cold ugh....

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - Week 1 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 Completed

Well don't persisting though your cold hon, are you feeling any better yet? I might start Week 2 tomorrow morning... Dreading it lol :p

Nope feeling worse if anything ha. Hopefully another couple of days and the worst of it will have passed!

Think I'm gonna start week 2 on Tuesday. I've zumba on Monday and tomorrow is a rest day haha.....mind you I'm going to another childs birthday tomorrow in a indoor play area which is like a gym session in itself haha x

I've ad a **** week all round.... Ain't guna say wot, but let's jus say runnin ain't a priority....

Lost 2lb 2day, but aint sure d scales r rite at meetin (or at home, one of the two), cuz (know I shouldn't weigh at home, but) I weighed 9st, 6lb at home, n 9st, 10lb at meetin. Was gutted at meetin cuz always wear d same stuff (they must fink I'm a tramp) so ma clothes don't affect ma weight...

Bk on plan n plannin on runnin thing next week....... X

I've ad a **** week all round.... Ain't guna say wot, but let's jus say runnin ain't a priority....

Lost 2lb 2day, but aint sure d scales r rite at meetin (or at home, one of the two), cuz (know I shouldn't weigh at home, but) I weighed 9st, 6lb at home, n 9st, 10lb at meetin. Was gutted at meetin cuz always wear d same stuff (they must fink I'm a tramp) so ma clothes don't affect ma weight...

Bk on plan n plannin on runnin thing next week....... X

Yipee congrates on 2lb loss, that is fantastic. I wear the same clothes to weight-in every week too. Lots of people seem to do that.

I really hope this week is better for you and whatever is making you unhappy is resolved. Good luck xxxx

Week 2 Day 1 completed and I was wrecked after it lol. Defo harder than week 1. Wind and rain was not fun! Had to practically drag the dog with me...

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - Week 1 complete, W2D1 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 Completed

you are all doing great, especially this weather it's freezing :winter_brr:

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

Don't think I'd be brave enough to go out tonight. I think I'll go tomorrow or Wednesday for Week 2 Day 2. TOTM started this morning so the next run attempt should be extra "fun" lol :p xx

MrsLmc said:
Tis okay, have a look at the ads on the tv for always, they have girls having the best of crack running, just get them lol x

HAHAHA!! Oh yeah... Problem solved. ;) What a loada baloney those ads are, I can't wait to get home into me pjs... X

No zumba tonight because of stupid slippy roads :-(, but didn't just sit on my big arse like I normally do, did my Week 2 Day 1 :)

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - Week 1 complete, W2D1 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 2 Day 1 Completed

I've had to give up on this challenge... Got a bad shoulder that keeps dislocating, n the motion of runnin jus ain't helpin it.... I've got a hospital appointment soon, so hopefully they'll wave their magic wand n I can restart it nxt year some time. Boooo!! I will become a cheerleader tho!! Xxx

That's a shame. Hope you can get your shoulder sorted. Think its just me and Laura now, no one else has updated their progress since day 1 lol. X

Back