Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

Love this ladies! .. I run alot but when I first started I felt like I would have an heartattack .. Keep at it .. Its fabulous for your heart .. Ive been running since 2008 xxx

Love this ladies! .. I run alot but when I first started I felt like I would have an heartattack .. Keep at it .. Its fabulous for your heart .. Ive been running since 2008 xxx

Aww thanks Claire. Any tips would be gratefully received x

Thanks Claire. Any tips for running in the dark or running in the friggin wind and rain hehe?! Hope I can be a runner too someday soon...
You're so right Laura, I find it hard to motivate myself to do it but once I do it I feel good about it... I dunno!!

I actually prefer to run in the dark, draws less attention .. I always keep to main lit up roads ... Rain running is not nice but I wear a hoody, hat and gloves and that keeps me toasty .. And my favourite main ingredient for a run - cheesy music on the pod =)

Woot i did day 1, so tired now though i think i will sleep like a baby, my knee is abit sore but hoping that will go by tomorrow

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - W1D1 complete, W1D2 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 Completed
top_stuff/Jay: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 completed
hourglasshannah/Hannah: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 completed
NeedsMotivation 30/11/2011 W1D1 completed

My oh has put a shelf above the treadmill today so i just put the laptop on it and had music videos playing, kept me entertained.

Ive only jus caught up wiv d new msgs cuz bin at work over 12 hrs today..... I'm happy to learn it ain't a gd idea to run two days on trot... Jus as well cus my feet r killing... Mind u, I'm at wrk all day tomorrow as well.... Mite drag maself to the gym afta work, jus for the run (seeing as I pay for it n don't go)...! Felt ok today apart from wen I went up or downstairs, then I cud feel ma muscles pullin.... But i know what they say, "no pain, no gain" :p

NeedsMotivation said:
Woot i did day 1, so tired now though i think i will sleep like a baby, my knee is abit sore but hoping that will go by tomorrow

MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 Completed

My oh has put a shelf above the treadmill today so i just put the laptop on it and had music videos playing, kept me entertained.

Aww, that nice of him :) It must be nice to have a supportive OH... mine doesn't mind sitting in front of me scoffin apple pie n ice cream (the most recent thing he ate in front of me)...

ohh he does that as well, hes just had 2 slices of toast and i had 2 crispbread but he did stop me going back to gregs for another festive slice yesterday and i was so pleased he did when i found out they was 13pp each. His motto is the more of the junk he eats the less there is for me :)

Aww, that nice of him :) It must be nice to have a supportive OH... mine doesn't mind sitting in front of me scoffin apple pie n ice cream (the most recent thing he ate in front of me)...

haha...they are all the same!!

I put my laptop on the treadmill as well, kept me grand and occupied.

Just after the zumba and I'm wrecked, I've to do my day 2 run tomorrow morning as I've no time for the rest of the day. I'd say I'll definately feel it tomorrow!

NeedsMotivation said:
ohh he does that as well, hes just had 2 slices of toast and i had 2 crispbread but he did stop me going back to gregs for another festive slice yesterday and i was so pleased he did when i found out they was 13pp each. His motto is the more of the junk he eats the less there is for me :)

13pp!!!? holy moly!! i suppose his motto is true, but it dnt make it any easier at the time. Lol. Xx

MrsLmc said:
haha...they are all the same!!

I put my laptop on the treadmill as well, kept me grand and occupied.

Just after the zumba and I'm wrecked, I've to do my day 2 run tomorrow morning as I've no time for the rest of the day. I'd say I'll definately feel it tomorrow!

I duno wen i'm guna fit day 2 in... Guna av to goto gym afta ma 12 n arf hrs shift i fink... Ugh, even the thorts horrible. Lol. X

You ladies are doing fantastic!!!!!!

I haven't had the chance to come online and read the updates but im so impressed!! Good job... I cant wait until i can start it in the New Year!

Oooh good luck hon. I might do Day 3 tonight. Wasn't up to it last night after a bloody nervous breakdown at work pretty much! :p

Woaw done. Nearly killed me with the stupid cold. So 3.4km on the treadmill

MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 2 Completed

I'm guna try n do it afta work. I'm knackered already n its only 10.50. phfft...

Mite do a arf assed attempt... Suppose that's betta than nuffin... I'm off tomorrow tho. Woohoo!!

Why dont you do it tomorrow instead then hon?? I might do Day 3 tonight myself. In wind and rain again no doubt lol. ;)

Cheesy music is a must on the ipod....at the mo i love Jessie J's album to run to! its got the perfect mix of tracks so good for speeding up and slowing down! :)

oh and w1 d2 completed (just!) going out for d3 in an hour or so...with Jessie J "Nobody's perfect" in my earphones! :) Have a great day everyone!

I read somewhere its betta to do every other day n then av a few days read... although the way todays goin, there's noooo waaaay i'm runnin later!!

Back