Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

Keep up the good work everyone! I completed Week 1 Day (1,2 & 3)i had to do them 3 days in a row because i went away for the weekend. Just got back from another blustery encounter...so Week 2 Day 1 completed...gonna rest tomorrow and hopefully back out on Thursday. :)

hourglasshannah said:
Keep up the good work everyone! I completed Week 1 Day (1,2 & 3)i had to do them 3 days in a row because i went away for the weekend. Just got back from another blustery encounter...so Week 2 Day 1 completed...gonna rest tomorrow and hopefully back out on Thursday. :)

Oh hello hon, I thought we'd lost you!! Well done on doing all that... Hope your legs weren't too sore after 3 days in a row! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

MrsLmc said:
Ohh that sounds painful, hope they can do something for it. Can you wear a shoulder support in the mean time. xx

Yip looks like its just you and me Sarah hehe. I'm definately not giving up if I can help it xx

Yeah, I've bin wearing a shoulder support but it doesn't fit properly and cuts into the top of my arm...

Sorry for givin up girls, but wil be here to support ya every step of d way!! Xx

Yeah, I've bin wearing a shoulder support but it doesn't fit properly and cuts into the top of my arm...

Sorry for givin up girls, but wil be here to support ya every step of d way!! Xx

Ahh don't be sorry, you need to look after your shoulder xx

Do you mind if I join in on this. I have started doing coach to 5K via my iPhone app Get Running.

I've completed my 1st 2 runs of week one. Run 3 tomorrow. All is fine the now since I am on annual leave, worried about how I will be once I start back!

Susan. said:
Do you mind if I join in on this. I have started doing coach to 5K via my iPhone app Get Running.

I've completed my 1st 2 runs of week one. Run 3 tomorrow. All is fine the now since I am on annual leave, worried about how I will be once I start back!

Of course hon, anyone can join in :) how are you finding it? I know what you mean, I need to go out tonight for week 2 day 2 and it'll be dark and cold... I'll feel better once I get it done... Just need the motivation to go out and do it!

Last edited:
I reeeeeally wish I had a treadmill... its frickin BALTIC outside today!

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - Week 1 complete, W2D1 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 2 Day 1 Completed
top_stuff/Jay: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 completed
hourglasshannah/Hannah: 29/11/2011 - Week 1 day 1 completed
NeedsMotivation 30/11/2011 W1D2 completed

Welcome Susan, good luck with c25k :) Sarah how brave you are running in this weather, i dont think i would manage if i had to go outside, i bought a treadmill of a 2nd hand site about 6 months ago and am pleased to say it does get used just not as often as i would like.
Taken me a week to do 2 days due to being ill and the doctors changing my medication again but hoping to get back on track now.

NeedsMotivation said:
Welcome Susan, good luck with c25k :) Sarah how brave you are running in this weather, i dont think i would manage if i had to go outside, i bought a treadmill of a 2nd hand site about 6 months ago and am pleased to say it does get used just not as often as i would like.
Taken me a week to do 2 days due to being ill and the doctors changing my medication again but hoping to get back on track now.
Oh I hope you're ok love? Feeling any better? Just do what you can, your health is important after all :)
Hahaha thanks hon. Its bloody hard to make myself go out in that weather but I'm doing it. Have done day 2 of week 2 tonight... Wasn't as bad as day 1 because it wasn't raining, just freezing lol.

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - Week 1 complete, W2D1 complete, W2D2 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 2 Day 1 Completed

Oh well done Sarah, I had zumba tonight so will do day 2 of week 2 tomorrow. Will get it done in the morning hopefully because we are bringing the kids to see santa in the evening. At least something nice to look forward too xx

MrsLmc said:
Oh well done Sarah, I had zumba tonight so will do day 2 of week 2 tomorrow. Will get it done in the morning hopefully because we are bringing the kids to see santa in the evening. At least something nice to look forward too xx

Thanks lovely. Took some willpower to move my ass out the door into the chilly weather lol!!
I dunno how you do so much, you must be fit as a fiddle now! Awwwh bringing the kids to santa, that's so sweet :) I can't wait to be a mum... X

Thanks lovely. Took some willpower to move my ass out the door into the chilly weather lol!!
I dunno how you do so much, you must be fit as a fiddle now! Awwwh bringing the kids to santa, that's so sweet :) I can't wait to be a mum... X

It is the best thing in the world having kids!

Had to cancel going to santa tonight, its gale force up here, and we've no oil heating so just one room in the house is warm, and the baby has a bad cold now too. So gonna leave it till next week.

Will do my second run now in a little while, just trying to motivate myself lol xxxx

Yeah the wind is fierce here too hon! Very stormy, car was blowing all over the road.
Awwh poor lil munchkin baby :( you's will neef to wrap up warm in your house till that's fixed!
Hope w2d2 goes ok hon x

Day 2 of Week 2 done. Found it harder tonight, but the house was really warm. Still enjoying it though

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011 - Week 1 complete, W2D1 complete, W2D2 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011 - Week 2 Day 2 Completed

Thanks guys! I'm getting on fine, going to my 3rd run of the week tomorrow morning.

Spent most of the day finding out about the weather back home in Glasgow, haha.

Hello!!! I've downloaded the app and plan to start in Jan :) x

WELL DONE EVERYBODY FOR CARRYING ON THIS CRAPPY, COLD, WET ETC WEATHER! (Tryin to b a cheerleader cuz can't do it maself at mo -boo!) xxx

Back