Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

MrsLmc said:
I clocked it in the car one day ha! x

Damn, I should do that too. No idea how far I'm going but don't think it's all that far :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
Hey would love to join. What are the guidelines x

The first post has all the links you need hon. There are apps too for android and iphones that you can follow if you want x

I did W2D1 2day n found it easier than W1D1 last week, which doesnt seem to make sense. Feelin fab, so all gd :) can't wait until I can run for a longer period of time!

top_stuff said:
I did W2D1 2day n found it easier than W1D1 last week, which doesnt seem to make sense. Feelin fab, so all gd :) can't wait until I can run for a longer period of time!

Well Done that's great! I need some of your energy!

Ruth
X

Not going tonight, will go tomorrow night for run. Had a terrible day and can't face anything. Well done to anyone else though. X

Well done guys... still no day 3 of week 3.. friend cried off again.. I am a bit cross at her but I know I was off sick one day last week... really dunno whether to restart week 3 or what to do?! xx

Agree with Laura. Try it and see. I stopped doing C25k for like 2 weeks over Christmas but went straight back to the day I was supposed to be on - was difficult but doable so you might be the same :) x

well done everyone.it obviously works if a couple of u are running 5k already? im on W4 D3 tomorrow...really enjoying it.i thought the 5 min run would kill me but its suprising how u manage it.not sure what nxt week is,too scared to look haha! are any of u finding the weight loss has slowed down since doing it?mine seeems to ...not good!!!

You must be jogging fairly fast now hon! I'm still crawling speed :( x

No still think I could walk faster lol, but I am breathing better, my sister in law has started running with me and the time flys with all the chatting, though if she'd come running with me last week it wouldn't have been any good because I couldn't run and talk at the same time lol, funny how you change so quick. I'm really enjoying my running now x

I'm worried I won't be fit for this 5k run at all :(

I just feel like I'm going dead slow and still finding it hard...

I just feel like I'm going dead slow and still finding it hard...

I still find it hard too Sarah, if it was easy it wouldn't be doing much for us lol, but you ARE doing it, thats the main thing. Sure if you even half run it, its more than you could do before. Positive thinking Sarah its the way forward lol. xxxxxx I know you can do it, and I can't wait to be there while we do it with our Irish miniminers xx

Thanks hon, sorry for being so pessimistic! XxX

I just did week 4 day 1 again after missing a week! Loved it! Fab!!!!!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth :) xx

Back