1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

couch to 5k 1st outing!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Jinxter2007, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jinxter2007

Jinxter2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hey everyone, well I just did 1st day of 1st week and I can honestly say i feel pretty good, the podcast is well worth downloading it makes such a difference to have someone tell you when to run and when to walk, altogether the session lasted 28 and a half minutes with total running time 8 mins, tomorrow is a rest day out again on Tuesday, i will keep you informed of my progress if only to keep myself motivated. x x:D:cool:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stahir

Stahir Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Woohoooooo i did my 1st day tooo...doesn't it feel great! And you're right the apps do make a difference...i used the get running app and it was great. Can't believe i actually managed the run! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.