1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Couch to 5K

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by BRUNTY, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

BRUNTY Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi All

Has anyone heard of this Ipod/iphone application? it is called Counch to 5k and is a running aid to get you to start running

I purchased it the other day and i dont fancy running round where i live so i have adapted it slightly and wondered do you think this is ok??

I use an excercise bike so i basically walk for said time on level 3 and then when it says run for a minute i turn it to level 4 and pedal harder and faster then go back to 3 again

Has anyone else done this using this application if so how have you found it and what results have you found?

I have done it 2 mornings on the trot for 30 mins and it gets my heart beating and me sweating and i feel better.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, I'm not sure about the adapting part, but you're doing cardio either way and whatever works for you! I'm on Week 3, run 2 (tomorrow) of a similar programme and have to say am really enjoying and I certainly didn't think I'd ever say that about running! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.