Couch to 5K

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Started this this morning. After looking at the programme thought that it would be a doddle hmmmm

oh my am I knackered. after the second rotation thought that i wouldnt be able to continue, but pushed through the pain and lack of breath barrier.

when i was on set 6 my bloody dog ran off. couldnt be bothered to chase her, and so i left her.

It does get easier... promise x

It was a nightmare. i know i am going to feel it in the morning.

what week should it start to feel easier in. :)

Is this some sort of virtual thingy.

Sorry I am so out of touch with the real world.

Well done for whatever it was you did. It sounds really energetic.

It was a nightmare. i know i am going to feel it in the morning.

what week should it start to feel easier in. :)

I've just done the 10 week programme as I wanted to be able to run/walk the RfL which I did and in 38.45 so v pleased! I guess after the 2nd/3rd week I realised I wasn't go to collapse after every 1 minute run and now I can run for 5 minutes without having to stop! I've signed up for a 10km so am onto the next plan which I'm starting this week xxx

Keep at it, it does get easier up until the week before the Race for life I managed to run 4.5k non stop a real acheivement as before I never did any physical exercise apart from pushing a buggy to the shops. Now I have done the race I am carrying on, I went out this morning to ease myself back in after a week off and ran 2k planning to get it back up to 5k again and further. I didnt think I would be able to do it but if you keep at it you will :) good luck
xx

ive just started on week 3, i was petrified at running 3 mins without a break! but it really wasnt that bad!

and my 1st time out was the worst!

thanks for responses. Was expecting my legs to really ache this morning but they are fine.
doing my second day tomorrow morning, hopefully wont be as hard !

Back