Couch to 5k

Ive still not managed to do this but I have done Hannah Watermans workout dvd and loved it :)

Oh, its great. I've just completed week 1 x

well done to those just starting i have just done w2d2 and loving it so far makes me feel really posituve and like i can actually achieve this goal

Just downloaded this also, not sure when I'll get the notion to give it a go, need some new headphones first!

Do it, do it, do it! It's fab :)

Oh I neeed to go tomorrow for w2d2 - felt rubbish Fri and been so busy for past 2 days so haven't done it...gutted!! I have missed it - feeling really run down today and back to work tomorrow! xxx

You can do it on treadmill. It just says to turn of GPS. It's really good, don't think about it just go x

I will, I will!
Would you reccommend going out and doing it or would doing it on a treadmill, at least to begin with anyway be ok?

Some people do it on a treadmill but I don't go to a gym so I just started outside :)

Was looking into a new MP3 player just to do this as my current one is on the blink, but I think i'll save that until I get on to week 2 or 3 as a reward :) Just need to find a nice area to do it now as it's quite hilly where I live so it could take some getting used to here.

Just finished week 7 :)

I'm on week 7 of c25k and am hooked. At the beginning I found the run for 1 minute tough, now I'm running for 28 minutes and loving it.

I run 3 times a week and do Pilates on another day, but that leaves me with 3 days when I don't do any proper exercise, apart from dog walking, and I'm finding I get a bit fidgety on those days. How many days a week is it safe to run for?

Also does anyone know if there is a c210k app? I'd love to build on what I'm doing and enter some fun runs.

How was it??? X

It was great :) W7D3 is the same run as the rest of the runs that week - 25mins - so wasn't a shock to the system. Week 8 starts tomorrow :)

I'm on week 7 of c25k and am hooked. At the beginning I found the run for 1 minute tough, now I'm running for 28 minutes and loving it.

I run 3 times a week and do Pilates on another day, but that leaves me with 3 days when I don't do any proper exercise, apart from dog walking, and I'm finding I get a bit fidgety on those days. How many days a week is it safe to run for?

Also does anyone know if there is a c210k app? I'd love to build on what I'm doing and enter some fun runs.

There's a 'bridge to 10k' programme that you can find details of online - I don't think there's an NHS podcast of it just yet, which is what I've been using to do C25K, but there may well be an app.

Just done w2d1. Found it quite hard but dowsnt seem any different from last weeks, is it? X

Wk1 is run for 60seconds, walk for 90seconds x 8 times

Wk2 is run for 90seconds, walk for 2minutes x

Aw see. I thought it was run for 90secs. Walk for 1min lol that's what was confusing me! The walking seemed long. Thank u x

Back