Total Solution Couch to 5k

I have just completed week one day two. Feel good! Found it much easier today :) x

Exercising is great for maintaining weight as well as helping weight loss. The Exante products are giving you all of the daily nutrition your body needs therefor you would be fine to continue with the exercise while following the programme, however if you feel that you need some additional calories then changing over to the Working Solution will still be beneficial for your weight loss.

Kind Regards, Jackie

Reply from exante x

Hey guys, sorry not been on, I've been away at the caravan for a week, well it was great but was in no way great for the diet :( I've messed up big time, I ate almost everyday!! So bad I know, put on 9lbs out of the 12lbs I lost :( I'm so gutted but I'm going to have to get over it and start over from tomorrow, also I've came home today with the flu boohoo lol hope your all doing well keep up the couch to 5k :) xxx

Welcome back sammysue!

Don't worry about what's happened, draw a line and get back on the exante wagon!

X

Mother in law has offered to keep the kids till bed time :) so I should manage to squeeze in a run before my next night shift and that allows me to complete week 1 :) exciting x

Thanks I'm well and truly back n the wagon :) well done for keeping up with the couch to 5 k :D I've ended up with shin splints I seem to get them anytime I start exercise, so annoying, going to have to wait til end of month and invest in some good trainers until then I've just to cycle save my shin getting any worse. I done my Pilates workout DVD this morning which was great and I feel good for it. Love the new healthy lifestyle woohoo GO US!!

Welcome back aboard!

I have just cometed w1d3 Nd I feel good. Running.section is getting.better but my walking sections slightly worse but overall time just the same so happy with that. How satisfying :)

Back