Coughing blood?

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Hiya

I'm on day 11, have been 100% and feel fine, apart from I could taste blood earlier and there was a little when I coughed. Would this be to do with LT? I've never has this happen before xx

watch_her_fly said:
Hiya

I'm on day 11, have been 100% and feel fine, apart from I could taste blood earlier and there was a little when I coughed. Would this be to do with LT? I've never has this happen before xx

Maybe if it continues a visit to the drs hope u feel better soon Hunni

Hi hun, I really doubt this would be due to lipotrim as it wouldn't have anything inside it to cause the bleeding.
You may feel fine at time of posting, but have you developed a cold recently? Because our bodies arn't getting as much nutrients as they are used to it leaves us susceptible to opportunist pathogens (mostly cold and flu) who infect while we are weak. (I suffered with a bad cold and very sore throat week 2). So if you're coughing then it's likely you've caught a cold where you get a very dry and irritable throat and where you keep coughing it's slightly going to bleed.

If it's not a cold, then it could just be a ruptured vessle in your nose (If you're prone to nosebleeds) that just got jogged a bit with the motions of rapidly dispelling air when you cough, in which case minute bits of blood will drip down the back of your throat, giving you the iron taste, and then when spitting out phlegm there will also be blood present in it.
If it's neither of these, go see a doctor (infact, go see your dr anyway, I'm just a girl on the forum and have no clue about advanced medicine)

have to say i haven't coughed any blood but i have a weird feeling in my nose all the time like im getting a nose bleed. I'm on DAY 9 and i haven't got a nose bleed yet, it just feels like im getting one... if that makes any sense!! If it continues i would get it checked.

Back