• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

could i do it?

I know they say a stone a month... i am now 13.8 on my scales this morning (weigh every day lol) and i got 10 weeks till i go away..

my goal is to be 11 stone then see .. do you think i can do it?

off away 2nd june!! ofcourse off to primark week before to finish shopping lol and ofcourse ebay!! lol
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
I would say it's possible, if you stick with it. I've lost 4st 8lb in 13 weeks.

Good luck to you, hope you manage it

Silver Member
Its possible! Keep up the great work...You've had fab losses so far, Well done x

Cambridge Counsellor
If you stick with it 100%, you should be there or thereabouts. At the end of the day, we can't make our bodies lose any more than they're willing to - we can only keep our side of the bargain and do our best!

Don't set yourself up for disappointment - if you're a few pounds over 11 stone by the time you go away, you'll have done exceptionally well and should be proud. :)

Jo x
West end have a biggggggggggggggg primark . You can do this because you want to look great , you just don't want to look second best do you ? So take it bit by bit , so your having a hard day , what do you do , sit there sweat it out, no, get out there with your bit of plastic , yes your best friend and show it whos boss , yes a cheer up day .