could i do it?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 3 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I know they say a stone a month... i am now 13.8 on my scales this morning (weigh every day lol) and i got 10 weeks till i go away..

my goal is to be 11 stone then see .. do you think i can do it?

off away 2nd june!! ofcourse off to primark week before to finish shopping lol and ofcourse ebay!! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I would say it's possible, if you stick with it. I've lost 4st 8lb in 13 weeks.

Good luck to you, hope you manage it

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Good luck! X

5. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its possible! Keep up the great work...You've had fab losses so far, Well done x

6. JustJo

JustJo Cambridge Counsellor

If you stick with it 100%, you should be there or thereabouts. At the end of the day, we can't make our bodies lose any more than they're willing to - we can only keep our side of the bargain and do our best!

Don't set yourself up for disappointment - if you're a few pounds over 11 stone by the time you go away, you'll have done exceptionally well and should be proud. :)

Jo x

7. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

West end have a biggggggggggggggg primark . You can do this because you want to look great , you just don't want to look second best do you ? So take it bit by bit , so your having a hard day , what do you do , sit there sweat it out, no, get out there with your bit of plastic , yes your best friend and show it whos boss , yes a cheer up day .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.