could i just say........

rainyncadiebell

That this forum is fantastic!!! I love it everyone seems so friendly and helpful and all the info is just brill, was so worried that because im unable to go to the classes i wouldnt have the support, how wrong was i, to be honest this forum seems much more supportive than any slimming class ive ever gone to xx

Glad that you think so Hun!!!
I dont go to a class either and without eveyone on here...I would be lost, or quite possibly double the size I was!

I second that... I don't go to classes either and fine this forum really helpful! Love hearing about other peoples success stories, it's a real inspiration! xx

I agree, this site is wonderful and all the lovely people on it too - I am a 'home alone' SW'er - and without this forum and all the help, guidance, advice and motivation that I get from it, I would have fell by the wayside weeks ago, so thank you one and all.

Long Live Minimins........

Hi!!!I've been lurking for a while and I found you all so helpful I thought I'd join. I cant get to classes either so Im looking forward to joining in on here! xx

It is a fantastic site, I agree.
I have been considering stopping going to class as I get all the inspiration I need here, but I am a little scared that I may slip if I don't go any more. When I get to target, I won't have to go as much. I'll just see!

.........I've often wondered how this forum seems to remain free of nasty trolls too! Posters really are LOVELY and mega-supportive. I love 'em and love the site. Keep up the great work everyone

I would agree that this forum has given me a lot of inspiration and support .......... more than I've been getting from my consultant at SW group, of late! I persevere with the classes as I know I need as much help as I can get and the group members are all pretty supportive and motivating, and I need the weekly weigh-in at a regular timeslot to keep me on track! This forum can be great because you can come on at any time of day or night and join in, or just browse around to see what people have said ........... I'm glad I came across it! Thanks folks!

Back