Could i lose 3 stone in 4 and a half months?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by ~chickydee~, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. ~chickydee~

~chickydee~ Full Member

Hey ! *waves* i'm new here :)

I currently weigh 12 stone 13 and my long term goal is 10 stone.

I go to the gym and do 2 or 3 hours of cardio a week and usually eat around 1200 calories a day.

Thing is i want to of lost all my weight before i go back to college...

I'm a size 16/ more of a size 18 at the moment it sucks!

Would like to get down to a size 12/14 :)

What do people think??

Also hopefully i will be able to get support from other people now im on this forum and read other peoples sucess :):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Chickydee

It depends on what diet you do, and how dedicated you are to it, but 4 1/2 months is a long time and you could certainly make a huge difference by then. Which diet are you thinking of doing?

4. ~chickydee~

~chickydee~ Full Member

Hiya

I'm not actually on a diet. Just eating healthily and excercise 2/3 times a week!

I really hope i make a huuuuuge difference because i'm sick of losing a stone and then putting 2 stone back on :eek:

What diets would you recommend? I'm 17 and never tried a diet yet :)

5. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I wouldn't like to recommend a diet Chicky, you sound as though you are doing the right thing already and if you keep this up you'll have a great summer. Well done for deciding to deal with the extra weight now though, better to get a grip early on than leave it like I did, then end up having to lose the equivalent of a battleship :D

I have a step son your age, and he lost weight in exactly the same way as you and is not only gorgeous but he's as fit as a flea now too. Oh to be 17 again :)

6. ~chickydee~

~chickydee~ Full Member

Yeh i knew i had to stop my binges!! Last summer i weighed 11 stone 10 and went up to 14 stone 8 by christmas! So now i'm just on my way down....:)

Oo0o0 really? Thats cool :D Yeh i want to get fit too as i am only 17 and so i should be fit haha :p

Thanks!!!

7. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You're doing amazingly well, just keep at it. Eat well, plenty of exercise and lots of rest, that's all you need and you'll soon be weighing just what you want.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.