Could i lose 3 stone in 4 and a half months?

~chickydee~

Hey ! *waves* i'm new here :)

I currently weigh 12 stone 13 and my long term goal is 10 stone.

I go to the gym and do 2 or 3 hours of cardio a week and usually eat around 1200 calories a day.

Thing is i want to of lost all my weight before i go back to college...

I'm a size 16/ more of a size 18 at the moment it sucks!

Would like to get down to a size 12/14 :)

What do people think??

Also hopefully i will be able to get support from other people now im on this forum and read other peoples sucess :):)

Hiya

I'm not actually on a diet. Just eating healthily and excercise 2/3 times a week!

I really hope i make a huuuuuge difference because i'm sick of losing a stone and then putting 2 stone back on :eek:

What diets would you recommend? I'm 17 and never tried a diet yet :)

I wouldn't like to recommend a diet Chicky, you sound as though you are doing the right thing already and if you keep this up you'll have a great summer. Well done for deciding to deal with the extra weight now though, better to get a grip early on than leave it like I did, then end up having to lose the equivalent of a battleship :D

I have a step son your age, and he lost weight in exactly the same way as you and is not only gorgeous but he's as fit as a flea now too. Oh to be 17 again :)

Yeh i knew i had to stop my binges!! Last summer i weighed 11 stone 10 and went up to 14 stone 8 by christmas! So now i'm just on my way down....:)

Oo0o0 really? Thats cool :D Yeh i want to get fit too as i am only 17 and so i should be fit haha :p

Thanks!!!

Back