Could I lose my CDC

babyboys

Hello everyone:D I have been a few weeks on CD and luv it.
I was just wondering about my CDC, shes told me she has to go on a new CD course in the next few weeks
What happens if she doesnt pass (Shes ova weight) and makes it up as she goes along adding more free veg and low carb food. Although I follow the book
Im worried incase I lose her as shes close to me as I cant drive. Im happy with her but can she fail? She wasn't happy on going on the course when she mentioned it

Thanks Shanny. Perhaps I have read too much on here about BMIs and bad CDCs. This would be fab for anyone who is having problems but I really need her. Hopefully another nice CDC may answer

Wow you have done well, lucky you at target

My CDC said that they have to have a BMI of below 27 to continue as a CDC and they have to do a refresher course every year. One of the CDC's on here should be able to answer you better though

Hope you don't lose her

My CDC said that they have to have a BMI of below 27 to continue as a CDC and they have to do a refresher course every year. One of the CDC's on here should be able to answer you better though

Hope you don't lose her
Yes your right fed up it has to be <28 so 27 and something or below on application and accreditation.

Last edited:
Hopefully another nice CDC may answer

Hey, that'll be me. I'm nice:D

I don't think there's a pass or fail for consultants on the refresher course, though I can understand if she's concerned. Can't exactly hide it can you.

Though you can't apply to be a consultant unless you are under BMI28, it wasn't always the case, and at the moment there isn't a check system to make sure consultants stay that way.

However, Cambridge do have a support group for those who continue to struggle with their weight as we all know how difficult this can be regardless of what diet we try to follow.

The main concern will be that she's making up the diet as she goes, and if Cambridge find out about that, I doubt she'd be sacked immediately, but obviously they will be in touch to advise and probably follow up.

So I guess it's up to her. How important it is for her to continue as a consultant.

There's so many fab consultants out there, fab ones that are slim, but even fab ones that aren't. Great consultants who give the right advice and support whatever their size.

If she found she couldn't do the diet as set out, and follow the 'code of conduct' when advising other clients it will probably be better for her to stop this job.

Don't despair though as I bet there's a mobile consultant in your area who will come to you to give support. I'm sure it'll all turn out okay in the end. Try not to worry.

Back