Could someone give me tips/advice for my SOTY interview

onefatmama

Hi all,

Im starting to feel very nervous about my up and coming interview for the slimmer awards.

I still do'nt understand why some get interviewed and some dont, when will I get told if I've made it to be one of the 7 finalists?

Im not good with face to face stuff.

If you've been interviewed or now about it, could you give me advice.

Thanks

OFM xx

Hi OFM

Dont worry about your interview, it's fine honestly. I sat in with one of my ladies yesterday and it was very informal. Kerensa "interviewed" her. We had a howl, what was supposed to be 30mins ended up 2hours plus, I had to leave them to it in the end. they just want to hear your side of the story basically, and that's it. She was asking questions and taking notes. Quite painless really.
Good luck with the competition and enjoy yourself at the conference. Maybe I will see you there.

xxxx Sam

I don't know what will happen, think it is just chatting about your weight loss journey, will find out monday as Kerensa is interviewing me then as i have also been short listed, from what i understand Kerensa is lovely so don't worry about it, i'm sure she will put us at ease, well i hope she will. Good luck with your interview, when is it, let me know how you get on.

Not got any experience on this matter but

Just wanted to add that its important to just be yourself. I wanted to wish everyone well in the SOTY.
Just remember you have achieved so much :)

Back