could someone tell me

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
on the advice of a friend i have been buying asda extra special chunky chips as i was told they were syn free .have tried looking on sw site but it says there is no such thing . would love to find out cause it think this is what has been stopping me lose . thanks really hoping i have found the cause of my weight gain x

hello,
i dont think any ready brought chips are free im afraid as most of them have a coating of oil before they are frozen.

Asda Steak Cut Oven Chips, frozen 100g baked

red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

this is the closest i could get to chunky chips

hths

It's so easy to do... I have stopped double checking syns in recent weeks, and I've not lost as well.
But, put it behind you, draw a line, and get back on plan 100% :)
And make some SW chips... you can freeze them I believe, although I haven't tried it.
I find they're quicker if you cook the potatoes whole in the microwave (skins on but pierced) and then chop them into chips with the skin on.
Saves on peeling time and saves on waiting for them to dry out before you put them in the oven too.

Emma xXx

totally agree

It's so easy to do... I have stopped double checking syns in recent weeks, and I've not lost as well.
But, put it behind you, draw a line, and get back on plan 100% :)
And make some SW chips... you can freeze them I believe, although I haven't tried it.
I find they're quicker if you cook the potatoes whole in the microwave (skins on but pierced) and then chop them into chips with the skin on.
Saves on peeling time and saves on waiting for them to dry out before you put them in the oven too.

Emma xXx

Back