Could this be it.

hmurgy

Hello All

I am new to this forum and at the moment am struggling to find my way around but I'm getting there.

I have just started diet number ..... err .... too many to count. Could this be the one.

I have the wardrobe of about four people, in sizes ranging from size 10 to 20. I have lost weight several times before but never quite got to my goal weight or failed before my goal weight was even on the horizon. Every time I ended up heavier than when I started.

I am obsessed with knowledge about healthy eating, nutrition, calorie content and weight loss but all that information has never resulted in me effectively changing my behaviour.

I am currently on day 3 of my exante diet and from what I remember of the Cambridge diet this is the worst day. I am really hungry, I have a headache, I keep snapping at my husband and I am in such a bad mood. I need this to get easier soon or I am not going to make it through the first week.

I am hoping that being on here with all you lovely people and the support you offer each other will help me as much as it has helped previous members.

Hi Hmurgy! Welcome! May this indeed be the one!!
Your wardrobe sounds like mine was, until recently. I just donated all my big stuff as motivation to maintain my losses... Should find out soon if that was a good idea or not! Looking forward to following your journey.

Oh I am so with you on the wardrobe stuff! I had a sort out a few months back and vac-bagged my clothes in to sizes and put them away. I'm looking forward to 'shopping' in my wardrobe and finding those items that I had forgotten all about, plus there's the thrill of getting in to a smaller size! I have 3 expensive dresses that I have never got in to as I've always been that one size away when I bought them initially (hope over expectation and all that!) I'm determined to get in to them this time around.

Headaches, hunger, snappy and bad moods? Yep, me too. Everyone says it gets easier so we just have to ride it out I think. It won't be forever and the result of sticking to plan will be worth it.

Keep up the good work ;)

Hello and welcome :)

The first few days are tough, no doubt :(

.....but it honestly does get better :)

Stick with it and it does work :D

I really messed up today. In addition to two extant products, I have eaten 3 eggs and about 12 meat balls. I was just so hungry and feeling rather unwell with it. I don't remember it being quiet this hard last time. How badly have I messed up. Will I have to go through these first few days all over again? I am so disappointed in myself :(.

Eggs and meatballs are protein so the damage isn't going to be too bad. The only thing is that you will have gone over your calorie allowance for the day but it certainly isn't the end of the world. The first few days are difficult, I completely agree. Don't beat yourself up with your slip. Just mark it down to experience and begin tomorrow afresh :)

Don't let this hiccup throw you off-plan and screw up your goals

I read the ingredients in the meat ball. Potato starch and sugar features heavily :eek:. I have to admit I feel so much better now. I have promised my self that I will do better next time. Thank you so much for the support and good advice MrsFitz.

Today was soooooo much better. I got quite hungry but that was it. Didn't feel unwell, minimal headache and not too moody :).

I have only had three extant product, water and green tea today. Go me!
:woohoo:

I put on a new dress today and felt good about myself in it. I haven't even lost any weight yet so I have no idea what that's about.

Fantastic day. It would seem I did not mess up everything with my Sunday slip. Today my headache was gone, my energy is back and I felt a lot less hungry.

I drank a cookies and cream shake for breakfast. Not sure I will buy this again but after I added ice to quickly chill it, I could manage to drink it. I drank this at various intervals all morning, whenever I got the chance at work, up till lunchtime. This worked so well at stopping the hunger.

I went to my Zumba class at the end of the work day. I was worried about not having enough energy to do it, with so few calories eaten. I was wrong, I had more than enough.

I had made the decision before starting, that I would allow myself 4 products on my Zumba days but at the end of the day I wasn't hungry so only had three.
What a difference a day makes! :wee:

On an even more positive note. I had lost 6lbs this morning and that's not even a full week.
:woohoo:

Well done! I love Zumba classes too, such a fun way to exercise!

On Tuesday after my first Zumba class whilst on TS, I miraculously managed to only eat three products despite allowing my self 4. Sadly I did eat four on Wednesday.

On Thursday I had another Zumba class and did need my permitted 4 products.

It is now 9pm I am really hoping I can make it to bed without having a fourth. Trying to ignore my headache right now.

It's got to be better eating an extra pack instead of eating something you shouldn't? Especially if you're doing exercise as well - you go girl!! As Pink said - stay hydrated and get that water down you :)

Keep strong :character00116:

Back