Could this be it.

I am quite proud of myself for yesterday. I was worried about not eating without the distraction of a busy work day and with hubby away on business, so I went to play board games with my mother, which definitely helped. All I had was 3 exante products. I did end the day with a diet lemonade, which I really enjoyed and am waiting to see how this affects me. I really hope I can add this to my diet as I felt really good after drinking it.

I decided to do a little mid week weigh-in to see how I was getting on. Wow! I am so glad I did, that's all the motivation I need right there. Another 5.6lbs off. That's a total of 11.2lbs in under two weeks and I know it's not just "water weight", as people call it, because my trousers are falling off a I can really see a difference when I look in the mirror. One very happy woman here! :wee:

Grr why has the weight loss tricker in my signature not changed. It is meant to update automatically. I maybe just need to wait a bit longer.

how are you getting on this week?

how are you getting on this week?
Not great :(.

Sunday: 3 products eaten, great! Monday: 3 products again.
Tuesday: Zumba and 4 products, which I allow myself on a Zumba day.
All fine.

Wednesday: I did my weekly weigh in and the scales had not moved from my Sunday mid week weigh in (16:2.8). So disappointed, I told my self it was just a blip and that it did not mean I wasn't losing but the dejection that my weight loss had slowed down so much followed me all day. It also felt like I had been kicked out of kitosis. I was so tired, hungry and moody. I ended up eating 5 products and two peices of ham. I told myself that it could be worse and I only ate 1,120 calories, which is much lower than my weight maintenance calories so should not stop me loosing weight. I decided to stop drinking the diet lemonade.

Thursday: scales :eek: 16:3.6. It is just that you have a tiny bit more food in your system then before or so I told myself. Must only eat 3 products today, which I did.

Friday: scales :eek: 16:3.6. :( Only 3 products eaten again.

I am going to keep just eating 3 products until Sunday. If my morning weigh in still says :eek: 16:3.6 the I am going to quit. This never happened on the Cambridge diet; every weigh in there was significant movement in the right direction. I need that for motivation and I now feel like I'm going through all this for nothing.

Hiya,
Apologies been very busy this weekend. How are you feeling now? Sorry that the scales aren't budging for you - there could be any number of reasons for this so try not to be disheartened. Even though the weight loss is significantly faster than other diet programmes it's still a marathon and not a sprint. Is it your TOTM? It could just be water retention.
Sending positive thoughts your way and here's hoping the scales move for you soon x

Back