Could use someone to talk to...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by niccijbrown, 14 October 2010 Social URL.

1. niccijbrown

niccijbrown New Member

I am living in France with 2 kids, 2 puppies, 2 cats, 2 kittens, 4 chickens, a rabbit and a Husband who works in England so I am a little short on someone to chat to, especially about diets! Have just started the Cambridge and have at leat 10 stone to lose. I am only managing 2 shakes a day though and having a bit of cheese or meat as well in the evenings which I know is wrong but it seems to be working as by the foul taste in my mouth I am sure I am in ketosis. I have lost 9lbs in the 1st 8 days. Has anyone else 'tweaked' the rules?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. AviX

AviX Member

I am not on the diet, but am thinking of trying it out. I simply could not afford to do it maybe try tweaking it too. Ultimately it is just an extremely low calorie diet right? Anyway..If you want someone to talk too I am here:) AviX
  4. niccijbrown

niccijbrown New Member

Hi AviX
    Thank should give it a go, it does seem to really work! I have such a lot to lose and its such a long term thing for me that I dont think I could do it 100%. Its a very social life here, we went to friends for lunch on Sunday so I had a roast and this Saturday we are going to a hog roast, I thought I would just have the meat and salad to minimise the damage! And I have only been drinking water, nothing else.
  5. AviX

AviX Member

I see..That is probably the hardest thing about this can't ever eat in public. I think that is why I am on CC. Well done though! You cannot avoid sticking to the meat and salad was the best option.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.