Could we have an hour x hour thread?

Lynn8124

Gold Member
There's one on CD forum and I wondered if we could start one here, where we can check in etc?:D

Last edited:
What ye mean hunni??

xxx

I dont get it either .....

Well, instead of taking the diet one day at a time, taking it hour by hour (like on the cd forum). Was thinking of newbies like meself or anyone who feels they're struggling.

I just had my first half-pack, will drink them at 2 hour intervals. Am also 3/4 of the way through pint water. Overall I'm feeling good.:)

I am feeling hungry in the last few mins as expected but am due to have another half pack in ten mins and I'm sipping water so that'll keep me going another while.

I used to think the idea of splitting packs was daft (just my laziness lol) but I must say it's really helping me today. Also think it dilutes the vits and mins concentration so I'm not getting such a high dosage at once, which has it's benefits.;)

Also bought some fibre clear which I will take twice a day and see how I get on. Will take the dog out soon, he's going stir-crazy lol.

Im sure ill be needed hour to hour venting from monday too lol

Im sure ill be needed hour to hour venting from monday too lol

You starting/restarting on Mon hon?

My mind is trying to get me to eat. Think it'd be referred to as my internal chatterbox if I was doing LL! It's saying 'oh go on Lyn, have something, sure you can do JUDDDD instead, you haven't succeeded on any plan in the last couple years so you might as well eat. Plus you don't know if you will be able to get next week's supply of shakes or not' etc etc......BOGOF chatterbox, I am not listening to ya.:p

Ignore it hunny, busy yourself doing something! Have a bath, do your nails, read a book - anything, but ignore that inner voice x x x

Cheers Eclipse.:) I've felt quite cold all afternoon, will have to put heat on again. Must put my scales on top of wardrobe where I can't see them and go by pharmacist scales at my wi.

Back