• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Couldn't stomach it!!!

This evening I thought I would trythe chicken soup...
So after getting the table set up, with a nice bowl of warm chicken soup, pepper & chili flakes at hand.. I tried it...my GAWD!!! I nearly threw up..Absolutely hated it, so tried another spoon full with pepper..still hated it, so then I tried chilli flakes, still hated it...I had about 5 mouthfuls, and just could not get it down, was reching!!! I could not bear it any longer.. So threw it away..

Now I am one meal replacement down for today..will it be ok for one day...? If I have a shake, I will be down on another day?...only two days to go before weigh in, so thought...aw well, will just have to miss one out for today..but am a little worried?:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
As a one off I think it should be fine, but as a one off ! !

All the vitamins and minerals that your body needs are in the shakes, I have finished many yuck shakes on LT, including soup because of this!

Dont worry honey, once should be fine x x x

it won't be ideal but won't be a deal breaker - have lots of water tonight. can you go back to the chemist and explain?

she might give you a free sachet - mine swapped all mine so i have just vanilla -

i liked the soup originally but cant bear it now - although it was nice with worcester sauce in it to start off with

S: 13st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 1st5lb(9.74%)
I just coat mine in black pepper and manage to get it down mostly. I havent tried it with chilli flakes though.

Just take one of the packs from your next batch at weigh in so you dont have to be one day down.

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Just once will be okay. I hated the soup when I first tried it and only managed 2 before giving up and swapping them! I stick to the shakes and a flapjack now! I may try it again as the weather gets colder if I'm feeling brave!

x

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Just once will be fine! I got one measly sachet of soup this week, just to try...then I've stuck with chocolate and a few vanilla. I actually love those now...though I gagged at first.