couldnt think of a title

Hello hun
Ahhh never mind about the kebab! Like u say a day at a time :)

Omg really!!?? I bet you was in utter shock!!! Take ur time with it and see what happens, Really happy for you and hope it works out the way u wnt It too :)

How have u got on today? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh shivie its a tale that only people who watch eastenders would believe, i am glad its definitely a step in the right direction all i ever dreamed of.
daughter is so excited she has got in a taxi tonight to go and visist, i was invited too earlier but need to let it all sink in first, i wish she had waited for me to go first but she is an adult.

i have had a great day, wasnt hungry til about 1ish so i had a shake, i went over the salon to sort a haircut out, omg they want to chop me to shoulder length, think i may go for it. watch this space.

had a bar when i got in from the school run at 4pm and have just had my macaroni cheese with some bacon, very scrummy. am stuffed now like a piglet. (or a sow).
we are supposed to be going to a party tonight but i am so tired i was nearly falling asleep in the salon, my stylist was getting all clucky saying oh eat you arent eating enough, its n ot that, the salon was hot i was having my hair looked at , which was relaxing and i am not sleeping good, haha i could have had a right good snoozle in there, shame i cant sleep like that at night.

son has a party early in the morning, and am hoping to get to see les mis, thats if hubbie has remembered he was going to book.
have a fab friday everyone .

Yeah let it sink in first and get ur head straight, deffo the best idea :)

Ur daughters probably just exited and not even give it a thought you would of liked her to wait, never mind.. Maybe it's a good thing!? Who knows!

Have a lovely eve whatever u decide to do!

And a great day Tomos :)

Xxxx

been a long long cold day, kids party this morning, watched hubbies friend play footie, idiot that i am and now in, wrapped up warm and fricking starrrving marvin, having chicken with coleslaw i havent eaten all day and need something, i will be kicking myself later.

Tht does sound like a long day especially In this freezing cold brrrr!!!! Xxxx

Was up nice and early thismorning tidied back garden now sat having a coffee, sons well excited snow is expected tonight, f they are right.
Am having lunch at Inlaw i just wont have any roasties gravy or dessert, then i can have a shake later if i get peckish.
so need a whole lot of willpower this afternoon wish me luck.

Bloody hell Kay doing the garden in this cold brrrr!!! Well done you I can't even step outside I'm a softie lol

I Deffo think we will all get snow sometime this week, you can see with the weather and the sky it's been coming for days.

Have a lovely time at the in laws xxx

How are you doing hun? x

omg been awol , been a hectic week , i havent been on here or s&s, i havent had a gain been too stressful my niece went missing last tues and she was found this weds, not going to go in to it but was a worrying time.

so i havent really eaten alot but i also just grabbed what i could when i could, i did try to include a shake but more for convenience as dieting was the last thing on my mind.

i will be back on tomorrow so all good,

must say my daughter had her 12 week scan yesterday baby is a wriggler and all is good , happy days.

hope everyone is doing ok especially today in this fabulous snow, i wish i had kept the kids home hubbies not so happy he had a night out planned in another town i think he might have to book a hotel, i dont want him taxiing home in this, i think i could do with a good night out but not in this bleeding cold , god i'm getting old it wouldnt have stopped me 10 yrs ago in my heels and a skimpy outfit, hehe, how times change.
all i want to do is drink hot choc and eat toast, i have a healthy stew cooking for tea in the slow cooker , i could even do my s&s today not tomorrow, theres a plan i am going to go back on today, glad i have come back on here so inspiring as i write.

Oh my God hun, sorry to hear about the worry you've had. It must be terrifying when someone goes missing.
I can't even imagine it. You'd always think think the worst. I came close to it about 10 years ago only for someone came along and
knocked the psycho off his guard...he did leave me with a fractured skull though to remember him by, a**hole.
Well done for getting back on plan hun, a lot of people wouldn't have been able to face it xx

Ahhhh how exciting with the scan! Hows mummy-to-be doing?

Hot choc and toast sounds like my kinda night :D xxx

She's doing so much better sickness is easing to.only once a day now which is better.

I have had a great day kids finished school at 12, hubbie came home at 2 he didn't get out in the end , we cant even drive in the village, I just love it a whole weekend no one visiting no going out, daughters room being decorated tomorrow, hopefully burn some belly off.

Shivie that sounds absolutely horrifying, what a scary experience hope you have recovered not just physically x

Have a great evening all

Thanks hun xx Yes I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Get flashbacks sometimes but otherwise am fine.
What goes around comes around so he'll get his some day if he hasn't already.

Hope today's going well for you hun x

have had a bit of a down week, not like me at all, i havent been sticking to s&s 100% at all, i havent gone mental but have been having a shake for brekkie with good intentions, then i go and eat a lunch and egg salad for tea, i havent gained but also havent lost anymore.
my mind is constantly thinking about food, dieting , being slim looking good , my life will be marvelous when i am slim again, yet i go and frikking stick something in my gob!!! its like i have food dementia??? today i havent had anything yet but then this morning son didnt finish his shreddies so my schiz head thinks i could have the rest and count them as my breakfast, trouble is now i am starving and need a shake or something, i seriously need a shake with a cattle prod,
am going to keep trying , its all i can do.

Keep trying hun. It's really hard to get in "the zone" and the more you try not to think of food the
more those niggly little thoughts keep sneaking into your head.

keep going Kay hun!!! as you know im not 100% atm and am struggling!!! the fact you have'nt thrown the towel in completely is brilliant!!!! im doing the same atm.........part s&s and part not at all!!! duno what is going on with me but we can pull through it!! xxx

Awww keep at it Kay, u will get there :) its so bloomin hard! Be proud of yourself your carrying on and trying!!
Xxxx

right lets try again, i am going to start s&s on tuesday after my birthday weekend and really give it a shot, i have had my holiday i didnt even mind being the weight i am now i am just so vain i want to wear sexier clothing so thats my motivation.
had my shots taken for FYEO, i was even pleased with them but health wise a lower number is the only option so here goes... i have this weekend to enjoy a day in london seeing a show, go clubbing, a meal out with friends then get my head around trying to get my waistline back.

Hello you!!! Good to see you back :D
Im starting s&s tomorrow too!! We can do it!!!
Hope youve had a good weekend.

How is everyone xxx

hi my gosh im bad at keeping up on here at the moment, so i went up to 16'9 after i had come back from holiday, i stuck to s&s religiously but having shakes in the day and a meal at night, so far this week i am down 6lbs so happy with that, i am going to keep dong this til the 8th of may then i am trying the same concept s&s but by actiderm the meals look a bit more chewable, we will see.
am feeling good the weather is lush all my kidlings are in a good place daughter no 2 has 10 weeks before baby arrives I'mso excited .
so far today have had porridgewith water. hubbys working so not sure what to do today, hmmmmm

Back