couldnt think of a title

God this auto correct I meant it was relish not relish

am just getting son to bed so we can get the telly on and get into the third episode of 24, thats it for me :)

I flippin hate autocorrect lol

God Morningggg :) how was 24?

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i love it!! we watched 2 last night, then daughter came in so gave in as she wanted to chatter before we went up to bed, she has picked a pram which i said i would get for her, i think it must be gold plated the blinking amount it costs lol.

had a mental headache last night like a tight band around my head its the first time i have had oine whilst on this diet so i have been lucky, although i did find it hard to get to sleep i only woke twice so thats a bonus and i slept right thorugh til 7am.

little man has gone back to school so the house is spotless housewoprks all done i am just getting a doll finished whilst watching biggest loser.
my scales showed i havent gone down since sat??? it must be either because i came out of ketosis on sat or maybe i havent drunk enough water, i'm not sure as i have been good 6 out of 7 days but as long as the scales show more than a loss of 4lbs tomorrow i'm not bothered, i will be majorly upset if they dont. i will be going for a 2 mile walk tonight, sounded good when i organized it but now i am dreading it ooer...

cable said:
i love it!! we watched 2 last night, then daughter came in so gave in as she wanted to chatter before we went up to bed, she has picked a pram which i said i would get for her, i think it must be gold plated the blinking amount it costs lol.

had a mental headache last night like a tight band around my head its the first time i have had oine whilst on this diet so i have been lucky, although i did find it hard to get to sleep i only woke twice so thats a bonus and i slept right thorugh til 7am.

little man has gone back to school so the house is spotless housewoprks all done i am just getting a doll finished whilst watching biggest loser.
my scales showed i havent gone down since sat??? it must be either because i came out of ketosis on sat or maybe i havent drunk enough water, i'm not sure as i have been good 6 out of 7 days but as long as the scales show more than a loss of 4lbs tomorrow i'm not bothered, i will be majorly upset if they dont. i will be going for a 2 mile walk tonight, sounded good when i organized it but now i am dreading it ooer...

Haha it's amazing!!

Ohhhh can't wait to see the gold pram :p
How's mummy and bump doing?

Hope ur headaches gone and I'm sure there will be movement tomorrow ;) xxx

Well scales have moved only 5lbs but not going to get in a stress I know why as on sat I ate as I wasn't well.
So maybe next week might be a better week its got to be I am signed up to go and have my pics taken at fyeo at beginning of march its a massive incentive even bigger than my holiday.

Have got a busy day so won't be on til later unless I get a 5 minute gap, got hairdressers daughter is having an assessment so get my hair done for free, Drs for weekly bloods, an old schoolfriend is picking me up for coffee, then get son from school and visit police station, I am fuming about this my daughter lost her iPod touch in November well a lady saw my pic on the front and fb me to say she had found it and handed it in to the village station, daughter went in there to get it they have records of it being handed in but... No iPod??? They actually turned around and said your mum can claim on your house insurance , so today I will see what happens when I go and try to get it, I'm not impressed.

Unbelieveable! Some cheeky bugger must've filched it on the sly! Grrrrrrrrr!

Hmm very strange I rang to say I would be in to get it and mysteriously before I could even get to the station a policelady was knocking my door with it saying it was in her car, oh well at least daughter has itback but its disabled as the code has been tried too many times, now I need to try and find a way of enabling it to work.

Food wise has been a good day :)

Well done Kay that's brill!!!

Blimey what's all that about!!?? Thts a very strange one!!! Well atleast u got it back xxx

Yes it is a bit It odd, daughter is just glad to have it back, well so am I she has over £400 in iTunes on there plus the cost the cost of the touch, it will teach her to look after it better.

I didn't get a chance to do yesterdays foods I had:
Bar
Shake
Spagheti with chicken and veg.
Spoon of apple pie ice cream (whoops)

Blimey £400 on iTunes!! Ha yeah it will, I was always losing my stuff wen I was younger, back in my chav days when I wore the bling bling LOL

Ooohhhh naughty naughty apple pie ha oh well it was only a spoon! Well done for only having a spoon!!! ...

am wanting to eat , my heads starving!!! i just want to eat...

Nooooooooo! Read what u put your 'heads' starving it's all in the mind! Distract yourself, go for a walk, phone a friend anything :)

am wanting to eat , my heads starving!!! I just want to eat...

don't do it!

you will have a brief few seconds of bliss only to be followed by the usual
sinking feeling of self-loathing!

Distract yourself with something....go clean the cooker....it's filthy!!!!!

haha, i had to go for a walk, do you know shivie if only i had some housework to do, we have just had the house renovated and got all new , including cooker, its immaculate lol, who would have ever thought it.

i did give in but had a banana, off plan but not as bad as it could have been.

thanks ladies i need all the help i can get believe me . today i have had:

bar
choc crispy shake
banana,
will have spagheti and veg .

Awww never mind was just a banana!

That's the first thing I ate when I had a break at Xmas ha!!!

24 tonight? Xxx

Haha how did you guess stef,
I knew my head wasn't right yesterday I cheated myself and ate some kebab, I am back on form today I dont know what on earth with me yesterday I want to do this I have a goal and the best incentive but once I gad the banana it was like well you have failed you might as well have this.
so am back to it today my head screwed on to have a 100% day thats how I am looking at it now daily rather than in weeks as I am so bloody weak.
Good news though one of my youngest sisters rang me and asked if I would like to go and visit I know you stef would know what a big deal this is , I was speechless it's definitely a move in the right direction :)
Also I received a card and photo of my niece off of my other younger sis they must have got together and spoke about it or someone has said something either way I am pleased.
Here's to a fab day I am feeling it :)

Great news about your sisters, they must've made a New Year's resolution to open the lines
of communication again (I assume ye were estranged from each other in the recent past?).
Blood's thicker than water after all!
Well done for not caving altogether and going on a food spree.
Keep smiling, you CAN do this xx

Back