couldnt think of a title

Not silly, we all have those odd things that would make us happy! All I want in the world is a real, opening wardrobe. I have a canvas one cos I know I can't build a wardrobe by myself and get it up :( I built every item of furniture in my flat!

thats blimming amazing, i struggled to build the wardrobe i had like that a few yrs ago, and you are on the hard stuff.

just put my profile pic up of what i look like now (tonight) hopefully next one will be slimmer me .

just been and ordered a tailors dummy, i cant be bothered with shopping and have some really nice pieces i hope i can just take in rather than take to the charity shop, although most of my going out dresses are still waiting to get an airing as some of them have never fitted, my boobs have always got in the way, i am hoping they go first, its a standing joke with everyone my friends included about how big they are, but its not funny, and i know its because i am big , when i am slimmer i know they will go, which will be the greatest thing that could happen, maybe the boob pain will go too, i have to wear a bra most nights from it, does anyone else get this ?

Hey,

I have swapped and changed my mind about training so many times, done 120 ponts with open uni in science, was intending to carry on but I am finding it increasingly difficult working full time where I am and then doing that. I've always had a strength with anatomy, biology and psychology, so I am starting a 3 yr degree in sept in psychology. I am going to work part time instead so I can put my all into it. I did health and social care at college and some other combined a-levels and always aced my psychology units. I would like to work in child psychology/educational psychology. But that's a long way down the line. But at least now I have a plan!

Good idea about the dummy! I am pretty good with the old furniture building too, I always do it instead of the OH lol and I put blinds/curtain poles up for friends too. I have a canvas wardrobe too moosh, we have a tiny spare room that we have two wardrobes in and my cosmetics trolley and mirror, so I go and do my hair in there etc. We are hoping that after the wedding, financially we will be able to re-decorate, I love decorating! So far the only room I've done is the guest room!

bad day today, am cooking roast lamb, i have hubbies sister over for dinner too , who is lovely but she can also eat what she likes and stays between a 6-8 and she does, it smells lush.
i usually go to my inlaws for sunday lunch but they are away, so got to instil some self control. i so cant wait for my delivery to get here, i am raring to go now. i am in a pickle as i am going to be starting s&s as soon as they arrive but i have a school reunion dinner on fri any tips on what i can say or maybe have to drink as i am not going to go off course for anything once i have started.

Just got billy off to school, and now i am feeling a bit lost only had a coffee so far today will have my shake about 11ish i find the later i have them the better as evenings are the times when my mind wanders to the fridge, hubby does footie on a monday too so being here alone is too much temptation, although just remembered i have a haircut booked tonight so not so bad.
Last night i had the worst night sleep and now i could just have a little doze but am going to crack on with some serious housework, the arthritis in my knee is giving me gipp, i was only bragging on saturday night how i have been so well from it since christmas, shouldnt have spoken too soon should i.
My order has been dispatched i have been hoping it would be here today so fingers crossed its all i am thinking about at the moment, just getting on and getting the weight down, the dresses i am already wearing in my head, my friend is getting married in september and i am already looking at lush things i could be wearing to it.
am goin g to get on for a few hrs, hope everyone had a great weekend.

have just taken my measurments they are bizzare hardly typical size as a whole:
bust =45.5
waist=40
hips=43
i am like a plank no hourglass for me :(
just alot of clever dressing.

thankyou lovely x

i also should have mentioned at the beginning of my diary i have sle lupus and psoriatic arthritis, i am sure all of the meds i take dont help with my weight gain i went up 2 stone between last august and november i am sure its the steroids, i have done a post to see if anyone else is doing s&s whilst on them, i would be interested to see how they are doing, i know it is possible to lose the weight whilst on them. i am sure my rheumie will be happy with a bit off of me, and so will my joints.

it turns out i am a spoon tarra, i have never heard of that one , i have 4 sisters myself and the other one with lupus and arthritis are spoons and the other 3 are enviously perfect hourglass shapes, does make me wonder if it is the meds that bung it all on around the middle and boobage, i am going to see if she wants to give this a go too as i know she isnt happy, at the moment she is on some green tea malarky it looks vile.

Yes it will be the steroids, long term use can cause weight gain. Good idea re: posting to see if anyone is doing vlcd whilst on steroids. I admire you for choosing to lose weight and coping with lupus and arthritis, I know the symptoms can vary and it can be hard to exercise etc. I am sure the rheumatologist will be pleased too x

it turns out i am a spoon tarra, i have never heard of that one , i have 4 sisters myself and the other one with lupus and arthritis are spoons and the other 3 are enviously perfect hourglass shapes, does make me wonder if it is the meds that bung it all on around the middle and boobage, i am going to see if she wants to give this a go too as i know she isnt happy, at the moment she is on some green tea malarky it looks vile.

It is quite possible that the steroids contribute heavily to the weight gain. Maybe once your sister sees your weight loss it will give her the motivation to try it out. I have 3 younger sisters, we are all very different. My sister Lauren used to have larger boobs and was a perfect hourglass, now shes shed alot of weight and is a pear shape, she has very wide hips and small waist but no chest now. Leah is very much like a ruler, straight up and down, carrys weight evenly all over and is around 11st at 5'3 I would no way say shes fat, just chunky! The youngest Mollie, shes taller than us all and is only 14! Shes just starting to fill out a bit, but shes quite willowy. So we are all so different! x

all of my other sisters are slim, not much boobs tiny tiny waist, and a lovely sexy bit of booty, maybe not an hourglass then but a pear.
Elaine like me is straight up and down, with thin legs, i have told her about this i think she is waiting to see results.
I did do diet chef 2 yrs ago before all of the meds and lost a load, i think i may go back to that when i am coming off of the vlcd, its maintaining i find very hard.

Yeah I think most people would agree with you there, the maintaining is half the battle. That's what I am concerned about, I hope to start doing more exercise though so hopefully can keep the weight down combining that with slimming world or something xx

so excited my ketosis sticks arrived that i ordered, "little things and all that" even had a test of them dont know why as i havent even started yet lol .

cafe late shake down , am feeling good today very positive hope it continues, just sold 2 of my old phones for £60 which is a bonus was going to bin them, so more to go towards new clothes.

Hey! Just found your diary!!!

I hope you enjoy the s&s products. Coming from Cambridge Diet, I must admit that the slim and save stuff is delicious in comparison!!!

Back