couldnt think of a title

i have never heard of someone never having tonsilitis you lucky thing you!.
porridge is a must now in my next orders as i do agree something on the weekend when hubby and kids will be eating fry up at my mum in laws, it will be needed i think, mind you a fry up doesnt really do it for me, wonder if i will feel like that next sat.
not had the caramel shake yet i was taking pot luck with whatever comes out of the box but i am going to dig this one out as it seems to be a fave with most people doesnt it, i need to see what all the fuss is about now.

haha yep i have four things. . . never 1) Had Tonsilitis 2) had a nose bleed 3) broken a bone 4) been stung by a bee or wasp . . . and i intend to keep all four things in tact for as long as possible!!! lol

ooooo the suprise way!!! lol its a good way to do it!! im the same with a fry up . . . once im eating it ok maybe it is nice but the smell i just think ewwww grease and fat. . . now the smell of a bacon sarnie. . . thats hard to resist!! BUT bacon sarnie and 3lb gain orrrrr porridge and 3lb loss! i know which i would prefer atm! :) WILL POWER!

x x x x

what!!! you must have a guardian angel,mind you i havent broken a bone before (does the top of my ear count) lol
wasps stings always give me a bad reaction and they seem to hunt me out i am sure of it i have been stung about 6 times, i never provoke them have tried staying still all the rubbish if you leave them alone and they wont sting, what moron thought that one up? probably a sadist.
i think bacon sarnies could turn even the hardest veggie lol, they do smell divine, i am no way goin go cheat on this the shame now i have divulged so much alone would be too much let alone the weight gain lol, i do prefer this to the slim fast forum dont you emma ?

ooh ps, i am such a dick, i dont like caramel flavoured things so i didnt order any of the shakes, that didnt stop me going tinto the kitchen to look for one, what is going on in my mind, bit of a mentalist moment...

Haha! I hate caramel tasting things too, did not order any! Seems to be most people's favourite so I might order a sample just to try it out... How is day 2 going for you? Any harder than yesterday?

i would love to bettie but the thought of leaving amy and zoe behind would kill me, maybe in a few years when they are a bit older i would consider it, like late 20s x

um so far so good i have had the porridge , was good, some peppermint tea, for lunch i will have a spagheti meal, and tonight when all are scoffing pancakes i will have my shake, thats going to be testing my lots love them , kay

They could always come and visit you? I can understand though, it can be hard! Are you following 3 a day or 4 a day? And will you be having any veg/fish/meat? I will be doing 4 a day with no meat/veg to start with. Maybe later will change to 3+veg. But yes, I agree, pancakes will be testing, I will need to cook them too. Thankfully at the moment I am not craving them, feeling strong so i am glad it happened to be on my first day! Drinking lots of Coke Zero and water seems to be helping too.

i am doing 4 a day at the moment but later on when i am more confidant , maybe after a good loss i will mix it up a bit with veg and protein, some days doing a strict 3 some a 4, that should give my body something to play with, keep it guessing, i tried the coke zero last night its quite filling isnt it.
yes i am glad too pancake day is this close to me starting too, or i might have been in trouble, my sister in law is coming round so she can do the cooking with lucy and billy.

haha sorry found the fact that you don't like caramel but still looked for it sooo funny! :) i think these diets send us barmy!!!

M stuff has arrived!!! wahoooooo complete with a tape measure and meaurement chart! how cute that they send you that!!! :) i've decided after speaking with the lady on the live chat on their website i will be having 4 a day and 150g-200g veg! :) so ill have shake for brekkie, shake for luncg, meal and veg for dinner and then a bar if i want something sweet (choc one yummmmm!)

x x x x x

p.s Yes i love this forum . . . seems to be alot more active!! and more fun :) x x x

that sounds like a plan, emma, i ordered the mens months worth yesterday i think it works out cheaper, as i had only ordered a weeks worth at first, and the cheek of them, i didnt get a weight chart lol did get a tapemeasure though , x

I didn't get the measure tape with my first order either, second one I got sent (after speaking to Karen on live chat, who is soooo lovely!), I found a chart and the tape in today's box, so sweet :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i spoke to Karen too!!! probably asked too many questions so they shoved it in for me to stop me coming back haha!! im amazed by the service though! delivery is so quick they are soooo helpful!!! :)

i couldnt wait i had to try something so tried the water flavouring haha the summer berry was is delish! i love it :) x x x

yes was super quick i only ordered yesterday afternoon and it was here this morning on the cheaper option too, i cant stop weeing, its ridiculous i am not going to be able to go and get billy from school.

hahaha omg i was like that with SF and now my water drinking has slowed right back down but will be making sure i have loads as of tomorrow. . . .toilet here i come haha x x x

forced myself to have a bar at 2pm which i had with a can of coke zero, am absolutley stuffed, this isnt right!!!!
i did my wee sticks this morning early i know its only day 2, i am not in ketosis so why am i feeling so full????

oh no betty, i got a bit peckish yesterday its the hour when the kids have just got in fom school thats when i usually stuff, like it dont count when i am cooking dinner, i just drank loads to get me through it, but today its really weirdly different, maybe all in my mind or all that liquid sloshing around in me, try downing lot of water.

Back