couldnt think of a title

Good day!! Good luck for bingo!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well bingo was a good night out no luck for me although my neighbour won a massive tenner!!!
the food does look good that they serve in there i just stuck to my chewing gum came home and went straight to sleep, its so hard when i have been out all evening i always seem to want to eat when in get in.
have had a small bowel of cornflakes this morning i needed to chew something , i will have my shake for lunch, have no idea what i am having for tea as we are taking the kids to my mother in laws for the weekend as its our wedding anniversary tomorrow so watch this space as i dont know what hubbies got planned.

Wooohoooo a tenner lol better than nothing I suppose!!!

Have a lovely anniversary and enjoy it :)

I'm moved to another diet AGAIN lol what am I like!! Xxx

what you doing then stef???
had a fab weekend was whisked away to oakley court in windsor have been spoilt now am back to earth again, back to dieting as i ate out fri satt and sunday, i did try to be good but the eton mess on sat night was too good to resist then there was the wine, so back to it today.

Hey you! Im doing juddd now, I have up days of 2000 cals and down days of 500, I'm loving it!! Not sure what the scale will say though lol first weigh on Saturday!!

Ohhhh sound lovely!!! Glad u had a good time, is Windsor London? I'm rubbish at geography lol xxx

Lol its not far from London its only about 15 mins away from me I just hardly go there, its a bit posh,
like the sound of your new plan might have to research that one.
Today I have had:
Vanilla shake
Weightwatchers pasta meal
Chicken breast salad
Still feel like a bloater!!!

Right i have had a few weeks off and eaten like a pig, i have gained a massive amount back putting me back up to 15/3 so from today i am back on 100% i still have a few packs left and will place my order tonight for some of the new flavours, so far today i have had a shake.
was going to tackle the ironing mountain but the salon has just rang to say they have a gap and can put me in so from today i will no longer be fiery red but a demure brunette, yer right!!!! do i have a shake before or after i go ??? decisions...

Hey you!! Welcome back :D

Good luck on ur restart :)

Let me know what the new flavours are like, love the sound of the cookies one!!

Hope uve had a good day, and back to brunetter already?? I loved the red :D xx

Hi lovely, yes back on I have enjoyed these last few glutten filled weeks but my waistline doesn't, I have just placed my order and until then I will be using up all of the nastys from my last order.
I loved the red too but to keep it fresh I was in the salon weekly plus hubbie wasn't keen, so here I am.
I dont remember seeing the cookie one gutted, I will have to order that one next time, did get my fave vanilla caramel, I just hope to lose a stone by the 14th so fingers crossed for me.
How you doing stef? I saw your latest pic and from that I would say amazing lady!!! Xxx
Day 2 tomorrow :)

Ohh yeah sure i heard someone mention cookies and cream! Glad youve enjoyed ur break :D

Ahhh thanks :)

How are u getting on then? Slowly going into ketosis i presume lol

xxx

still going, i am still waiting for my delivery it should be here anytime now, i hope it hurrys as all i have had today is 2 slices of ham,
the shakes and meals i just cannot stand i have ebayed, they would have just been pushed to the back of the basket and never used so a fresh start is what i need with all new lush flavours and my oldie faves, vanilla caramel yum!
i dont feel like am in ketosis yet i am hoping to be by sat, although tomorrow night i have a night out am going to have to be extra careful,
one of my friends who will be there is listening to paul mckenna every night as she drifts off to sleep and she swears by it she has lost a stone in just a month and she's not even dieting just saying no when not hungry, i tried to get his book but kindle doesnt do it, maybe my daughter could download his app on her ipod?
are you still doing judd stef?

Hope u wasn't waiting too long for the delivery!!
Good luck on the night out!! Will u be drinkin?
I'm not sure if she could download to an iPod, iPad maybe? I'm suprised u cnt get it on kindle!!!

Yep still doing juddd :) finding my feet still as its a funny one trying to find what works for u.

Have u tried 50 shades of grey book?

Xxxx

no the delivery was here not long after i posted so i got to have my lovely porridge, how i have missed that, had a caramel shake then macaroni cheese for tea it is scrummy!!!
then last night i went and ate a blinking crumpet as was hungry, oh well still better than i was doing last week.
i am not drinking at the moment not because i dont want to but my kidneys are playing up again, damn lupus, there is always something have been poorly for about 3 weeks with it and just doing more rounds of stronger meds all of the time i try n ot to go on aboput it as it must get soooo boring to others lol. we are starting at a frriends house in bray i met her at ascot a few weeks ago then she has invited me and hubby to her bar in maidenhead, i am sure i will be the only sober one there :-(
how much have you lost doing this diet steff? am curious to know how it works could it be something i could alternate with s&s?

now 50 shades of grey i absolutley freaking loved all 3, i was gutted to finish the books arent they fab, some of my friends arent so keen but stuff that i loved them!!!
i suggested to hubby about doing a red room he very nearly exploded and thinks its a fab idea, (i bet he does) so thats my new project for now, hehe.

right now i am going to have my porridge i sat and tried to watch my sisters keeper but its too sad for me i cant be crying on a friday morning!!! do i cut the grass hmmm looks like it could rain any minute.

Oh kay u do make me laugh lol, new red room of pain project lmao. I bet ur hubby was very pleased haha
I wasnt keen on the first, didnt really get it, but then i had to see what happened on the 2nd, im half way through the 3rd now, gonna be gutted too when ive finished it!!
Ive never really read books since i was young, its very new to me so choosing them books was an interesting choice ;) But it annoys me i dont know what they look like lol

I lost 2lb my first week, 2lb on my 2nd week and i think im gonna sts this week because i changed my calorie intake this week, i upped my cals on my up days but i need to lower them again! Thats what most do on juddd, alternate between vlcd products, in fact most who are there have come from vlcds lol i was using my s&s packs on my down days, but ive stopped using them now.

Sorry to hear your still feeling unwell, hope u start to feel more 100% too! Hey if you was on juddd you could enjoy ur night with your friends ;)
Id recommend looking into it for definate!

Its absoloutly pouring down here so i'd get started asap lol oh yes not a good film for a friday :D xxx

Well the grass cutting was put off and the film, the salon rang so I went and had a load of hair cut off, think kat Slater lol,

Had to down my porridge super quick and now I am hungry I don't know what to do if I have my next one now I will be starving later, ketosis must surely be a while away as I stupidly had that crumpet last night, Am going to drink loads and sort out sons toys to pass the time.

My kindle is calling me, but will read later I always have books on the go one in the bathroom as I'm scared of dropping kindle, in the water, I am mad about crime thrillers. You should try Marion Keyes stef she is a briiliant writer very funny.

Going to go and eat my hand , why am I so hungry???

How's it going Kay are u in ketosis now? Xxx

back on the s&s AGAIN wow i have slipped in to such bad habits, i was doing so well got the holiday out of the way hit 40 all was going smoothly then all of a sudden i am back upt to fifteen and a half freaking stone, i didnt even feel it creeping up on me its just like one day my skinny jeans were tight, so here i am no messing back with a vengeance, a school reunion in october is going to be my spur all of the way.
so i am sat with my porridge now after finishing that i will be taking the kids swimming,
heres to day 1.

have just edited my weight on my scale and its nice to see i am still a stone down from what i was when i first started this, dont feel so bad now .

Yayyyy ur bak!!! We're both back!!!!
Well done hun u havnt put all the weight back on :)
Ur like me first day bak and we goin swimming, r we mad!!?!! Xxxx

cable said:
back on the s&s AGAIN wow i have slipped in to such bad habits, i was doing so well got the holiday out of the way hit 40 all was going smoothly then all of a sudden i am back upt to fifteen and a half freaking stone, i didnt even feel it creeping up on me its just like one day my skinny jeans were tight, so here i am no messing back with a vengeance, a school reunion in october is going to be my spur all of the way.
so i am sat with my porridge now after finishing that i will be taking the kids swimming,
heres to day 1.

Hello hun

Long time no speak! How are you?! Hope Ur first day back is going well!!

Xxx

Back