couldnt think of a title

Ahhh glad she will be back soon :)

I had the same prob the other week found a gorgeous dress but fabric way too clingy for me was gutted!!

How have u got on today xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

was ok yesterday stef, today i was being so good then my neighbour bout around my kryptonite "home made rice pud"
will start again in the morning, feeling very stuffed and like a fat porker right now.

right am focused today, have 10 days til ascot so am in a good frame of mind to get into that dress heres to a 100% day on my shakes.

Yayyyy go you!!! U can do it!!!

Rice pus sounds good tho ;)

Xxxx

haha pus dont sound so tasty, maybe if i think of it like that it will put me off,

Hahaha oops I meant pud lol xxx

so today i have been good not 100% on s&s but still low cal and low fat , today i have had:
hot porridge
hot vanilla shake
tesos light choices mushroom taglietelle.
not bad seeing how i have been in the last few weeks.

Well done you! Ur doing much better than me at the minute! Feel like I'm failing now going down that slippery slope booo! Need to pull it ak in the bag today!!! Anythin planned for today? Its nice here, for now lol I'm sure that'll change!!! Xxx

stef i am so with you at the weekend i was like i just cant be bothered anymore , but then even though i have been weak and just feeling its so not fair when all around me are slim i know if i give up now and a night out comes up i will be in a right state not wanting to go out looking a frump!!! that is all thats keeping me going at the moment, i felt so good on my birthday and want that feeling to continue, so need to shift this 8lb i have gained since i came back from holiday, i know its possible to do so in a week but with me not being on s&s 100% it will probably take 2 weeks, if only i could just lose my appetite for a while and gain back my self control i had when i first started this hehe, am just having my first sachet of the day, oats!!! i found yesterday easy as hubby was out straight from work for a meeting and i was asleep when he got home , cant just ask him to move out whilst i diet though can i ??? lol its so much easier when he's not here, hehe,
nothing planned today just going to list some bits on ebay as been having a clear out of all of our wardrobes, weather hgere is rubbish still grey we need an injection of sunshine dont we, why hasnt a big machine been invented in this day and age to just blast the grey clouds away????

Hahha love that, move out while im dieting!! Wish I could do that too!

Kay why do I feel I have read ur thinking of doin ww again, have I read that? Or am I imagining it??? Lol

Stick at it hun and ull lose that 8lb, the determination for s&s hmmm I Duno where it's disappeared too! It may come back ;)

Have u got a dress yet?? Xxx

in did put it somewhere cant remember now, what are we like??? i have been looking it all up online but its all changed from when i did it last, it was all points before but i'm not sure if its the same now, i am going back 10 years .
yes i have my dress i will put a pic up of me in it next week i am just looking for bits to go with it, got a lush pair of beige patent wedgies the dress is silver grey got a grey fascinator and bag and have just ordered myself a beige pashmina , mind you i may need a raincoat and wellies the way its going , i wonder if i can get beige patent ones???
had a low fat meal for lunch as was feeling hungry now to find something light and low for tea now, my diary shouldnt really be here as i am not on s&s 100% but i cant drift to a low cal one and here so am staying put although i am still having a shake at least once a day to substitute a meal.
let me know how you are getting on was a bit difficult to find you x

i have added a pic of me in the grey dress i was 2 stone heavier there so am hoping it looks a bit better on me now, i dont really know what io am doing but the pic of me in the pourple dress shouldnt have gone on there, thats how i look now, well few weeks ago .

Yeah keep the diary on here!!!
It's still points but different, called propoints now it's pretty simple to do!

Where's the pic in the grey dress??
U look lovely in ur purple dress there's, cnt believe u got it on and u wasn't suppose too haha what u like!!

Ohhhh I heard its be gonna be nice again for a couple of weeks, well the rain staying away anyway, fingers crossed!!!

What did I end up having for tea? Xxx

oh!!! dont even know what i'm doing, will try again.
had pamper at the salon this morning shame the only place i am going today is the circus later with the kids, am famished now must have my shake.

Haha oh god kay u make me laugh, cnt really see the pic, not sure howe uve managed to put it on your signiture, twice lmao so funny!

Circus sounds fun :) Hope u enjoyed the pamering :D xxx

right had a chicken wrap for tea last night, so in all a good day i even said no to all of the treats at the circus although they did smell scrummy, was a good show very impressed it had a few acts in there from bgt.
so this morning i havent managed to have brekkie so am just havin my porridge in a pint mug with alot of hot water. so far so good.
also must say i am today wearing a blouse i actually bought just short of six years ago just after i had my son, i have been thinking i will get into one day its actually loose now but am so pleased i can now get into it , well happy.

Yayyyy well done on the blouse!!! Soooo good when u can get back into clothes well done!!!

Circus sounds good, bgt acts too!!!

So the wrap sounds good! I'm having one for dinner, I'm calorie counting this week not ww pointing, I want to figure out how many calories I need to loose weight and exercise too!

Any plans for today? Xxxx

nope a boring day doing bits around the house have already moved some of the branches off of the lwan tht we cut down at the weekend and then it rained so they been there all week, i am building up to go and sort out a cupboard in my bedroom i have been putting it off for ages so this morning i got the whole top shelf and put on the bed , so have no choice now, ghod the rubbish i have been hoarding, things i think i will need one day buttons place settings old perfumes freebie bits from magazines ??? i always put them in there thinking i will use them but never do lol, am hoping something exciting will turn up in there. am thinkijng about food now must go and keep myself busy i'm not even hungry.
how are you doing stef? and how did you find ww?

Yes i have boring old housework too today!!
I enjoyed it, very easy to use but i started getting very tired on it, so decided to count my cals and i was having under 1000 so i thought hmmm!!! Plus losses have stalled not lost anything for over a week now, So trying calorie counting this week, having between 1200-1400 cals, and gonna see what the outcome is :D xxx

so today i have had :
s&s porridge
1 boiled egg 2 slices bread, whoops!
tescos low fat mushroom stroganoff
now off to bingo hoping to win big .

Back