couldnt think of a title

cable

Gold Member
so i have decided to give slim and save a go, after doing slim fast for a few weeks although i lost on it, i could also cheat on it (and gain).
the order has been placed and now i await, meanwhile i will be sticking to my slim fast i have a meal out tonight so it will be sort of my last supper. excercise today will be swimming i hate it but promised my son billy i would take him, it would be ok if i could wear rubber gloves in the pool as i just have a weird phobia of pruny fingers i cant even wash up without them, no gloves no washing up!!! am just going to have my shake now (hope its ok to go on about that til i actually get my delivery) i really cant wait, reading all of the diaries on here is like a revalation, have a great day...

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck. By all means talk about Slimfast till you get started, I talk about such nonsense in my diary I'd get kicked off the site if there was a rule! I've never tried Slimfast, I did buy a couple of shakes but then found this and jumped right in. Very happy with that choice, I think if I was eating properly once a day I would find a way to cheat. No way I'd be 2.5st down in 5 weeks!

All the best for the S&S, I find it really nice and I'm a fussy bugger!

Ahhh cable good to see you :) Welcome hun and good luck, let us know when the pack arrives!!! xx

Welcome to S&S Cable.....good luck when you start :)

Welcome cable and good luck! The S&S shakes are much nicer than Slimfast by the way :)

Tara that is actually an amazing loss for 5 weeks!!! Almost 2 stone wow i thought it would take at least 8 weeks to achieve that on a vlcd god knows how long it would take on WW or SW type diets!!!

Actually yes i do know, my sister in law is doing SW for her wedding we are all going to in Cyprus in october she has been doing it for over a year and has just lost 2 stone!!!!! Puts things into perspective.....even my OH's friend who has been doing SW for 5 weeks now has lost 11lbs and is so jealous my OH has lost 15lbs so far in 11 days.....it's mental when you look at it and the time differences and he hasn't cheated on SW in those 5 weeks and his start weight was 3lbs lighter than my OH at 21st 5lbs!!!!

omg i am so excited to actually start, i cannot wait, its 49 days til i go away and i really cant go like this, if i get the results all of you are talking about i will be on cloud nine, even a stone and a half down i know i will start to feel happy so to go below that eventually will be the bollards!!!!!
i did my swim today was in there for an hour, did get the dreaded pruny fingers but burnt some cals so cant have it all can i. (actually enjoyed it)
also had chat with hubby on way home from swimming about my impending redundancy, it may be florida here we come in october woop woop i love it there, we went at xmas 2010 i weighed 14 stone then to go back a normal healthy weight would be sooo good, its funny how i always can remember every holiday every year with what weight i had been, oh to be 30 again when it all began, i was always a skinny minnie til then i know its because i met the love of my life, we are both feeders its just he doesnt gain and i do, we love going out for dinners he loves to treat me to something sweet, now i ask him to buy me a pretty bone china teacup or something he just thinks i have finally gone and lost the plot! but as long as i have his support i have no one else to blame but myself when i go and scoff do i.
i am just rambling on here, the housework is done and we arent going out til 7, lucy my daughter has her friend in, billy my son is on the computer game, and i am bored, i might have to go and bathe and do a fake tan just to keep me out of the kitchen before we go, going out for dinner or not i can always still think about food, why is it when i am on a diet plan i can stick i dont know but i do, left to my own devices i turn into a devil and cheat although i know i am only cheating myself.

thankyou al so much for the lovely welcomes i am sure i will get to know all of you, tarra that is amazing well done you x

Welcome cable! I think you'll like S&S! I'm only 2 and a bit weeks in and I've lost 15.2lbs! And the support here is great too!
I'm going to Orlando in June (so excited!) but determined to be thin and not cringe at all the ride photos etc!!
Good luck x

Oooh thats what mimimims is here for (among other things) to keep urself busy!!

I wish i could go back to the skinny mini days too, before i fell pregnant!!

My oh also can scoff his face ridiculously and not put weight on, where as i only have to look at a choc bar and a lb goes on lol!

I think your gonna do amazing!!

Florida on holiday or moving there!???

xxxx

I love Orlando, been in 2007, 08 and 09 all in october, you wanna check out halloween horror nights @ universal studios.. amazing and so much fun.

My OH is being made redundant on 2nd March, and still no new job offer! Panic is setting in now! But we will manage on my wages I guess for the time being. I might be facing redundancy myself though, they are looking to lose one member of staff from my team so that's looming! x

it will be a holiday although hubby would love to move there, i just couldnt leave my 2 older girls who have left home now, right off for my bath now, just read minimoosh 's diary wow you have done so great, still have a few to go, back tomorrow, hopefully not hungover this may be my last drinkypoo for a while mightnt it.

Me and my OH want to move to the US after I fully qualify. I'd love to relocate there, not florida though, would love massachusets or conneticut way on. One can dream! We are actually honeymooning in the US, but we are renting a cabin in the smokies, so a bit different from florida! x

Welcome Cable and I think you will find find S & S excellent. I lost 4 stones last year on another VLCD and have recently moved to this one.

So far finding the meal packs very nice even if my resistance to other foods is low!

Good luck

Aww, glad you managed to get through that jumble! My diary is like being inside my head, a scary place to be :)

Enjoy the bath, actually one of my goals is to able to take a bath with all of me, erm, in it.... well the overflow is low down so the bath doens't fill very high and so my tum gets cold. Mental!

minimoosh, you have just made me smile, i remember living in a tiny flat about 20 yrs ago where it was so poky you couldnt swing a cat, but the bath was so deep when i filled it and sat down it was up to my neck, i would like that bath now.

i think these diaries are like that arent they i would hate for my best friends to read them, yet they know all there is to know about me, weird or what?????

what are you training in tarra so you can move to usa?

ps only had 3 glasses of wine feel bit squiffy but am still awake so will be reading some more diaries tonight .

I used to live-in with a family and had my own bathroom, victorian roll-top bath and posh tiles and oh I miss that bathroom! Not the family though, evil peoples!

ooh roll, top bath i would love one, when i went to get one my bathroom is too small by something stupid like 5mm, gutted, silly things i get hung up on.

Back