couldnt think of a title

I've an hour drive to my mates then off in town so I'll get to hers for 6.30 ish

Yes if it's real hair they are great I've dyed mine same colour as my hair and I'll tong them and they look really good.

i will have to give that a go, i did just order a new crown extension, i dont know if you watch towie, i dont usually but my daughter rang and said "utube gemmas hairpiece mum" so am waiting for mine to arrive, have a peek its a really nice natural one with a lot of body.

Ohhhh I shall look that up

I'm going to install micro loop extensions into my hair myself once finished diet can't right now as diet can make hair thin and I don't want any added stress on my hair at mo.

i will have to google them as i dont know what they are, i wear the clip in ones atm, i did have them glued in about 2 yrs ago, never again, they itch like i dont know and taking them out was a nightmare.

Micro loops are fixed extensions but not glued in

i did look they look brill , i would need to find someone to do them, l2l.

still in bed, feeling crappy, had a crispy vanilla shake at 2 and now trying my first muesli bar, its alot nicer than i expected it to be so am going to order more, i listed a few more bits to sell on ebay, just to pass the time, then went down for a drink oh my frikking god my daughters new ipod touch is waving at me from inside the washing machine, there will be tears!!!! was told to put it in a bag of rice and put in airing cupboard i so hope that works she wanted it for ages and has over £300 of albums on there.

my first moment of feeling a wobble, hubby came in with a pack of milka bunnys for the kids, how i adore that chocolate, i could have just smashed them on the floor, made him hide them in the fridge, i hate cold chocolate.

hi bettie,
i love it to just melt in the mouth, 2 bars used to do the trick one to stuff the other to savour, am now a reformed character, yes i wish the craving will be there, weirdly not at the moment, i have just had a cup of hot bovril, stupidly i didnt check if thats aloud am now in a panic someone please tell me...

Not sure about the bovril.......sounds like you've had a nice chilled out day Kay! Well done for resisting the choc! I'm doing the opposite I'm buying my bf all the food I fancy! Ha tonight he's got pizza garlic bread a profiterole desert (all m&s yumm) and then some cheese and onion posh crisps and a kit kat chunky and croissants for the morning lol! I treated myself to cooked chicken breast! 100g today .... 100g tomorrow! Xxxx

omg all of my old fave things lol, hooray for chicken, got to have my pack soon dont know what to have .

so hubby just gave me a right rollicking they just dont get it do they, i was going to have a 3rd shake as i have a sore throat, rather than a chilli or spag bol, which sent him into no wonder you are ill you have to eat, i couldnt stress to him enough it wouldnt matter which i had as the nutrition is the same, but he won and cooked me some veg mushrooms and my chilli, actually now i am sat with it it is scrummy, hehe,

actually came on tonight! i never ever get periods as i have the implant its weird how this diet does this to you.

right i am off to sleep, so today i have had:
hot cafe late
crispy vanilla shake
muesli bar
hot bovril
chilli with veg and shitake mushrooms
night all

Mmmm dont think I have tried shitake mushrooms, might have to try some of those!
Funny how some people dont understand that shakes are the same as the meals, its just a bit further from the norm and they cant get their heads around it!
I hope your throat feels better soon and well done for sticking with it when you aren't feeling so good x

Awww they don't like seeing us poorly I've been poorly all week and had to sit on floor last night as everything went dark and I was about to pass out. Of course my diet was mentioned when I'm sure it's my hypothyroidism not the diet. But they do fuss cos they care ahhhhh

i know i could hear him downstairs talking to his dad earlier, "she shouldnt even be dieting when she's ill", and his dad going "why is she dieting". arghhhhhh!

so hubby has gone to wembley to watch the mighty reds, billy is at grandmas and gramps, and lucy is shopping in town, i am still in bed feeling like poo, achey white spots on my now golfballs, so i think a trip again to my 2nd home the drs, antibiotics for me probably,

have just tried my first carame shake i actually liked it, i put in a mug and had boiling water with it , yummy!

am going to do todays roundup now as another early night is needed, so i have had on day 7
caramel shake
chocolate shake
muesli bar
and will have later
a chilli with some veg
i just hope i can wake up tomorrow feeling a bit better after all it is weigh in day, i cant wait.

well that sleep didnt last long i was to excited to know the football score, come downstairs to get a drink too, by the kettle is half a giant kinder egg, the temptation to just put the whole thing in my mouth at once was so overwhelming, so i stepped away... am still thinking about it now lol, water will have to do it , humphhhhh

Awwww hope you feel better soon! Weigh day tomorrow ... Wow gone soooo quick! Eeek can't wait to see how you've done! Bet you've done really well! Xxxx

Back