couldnt think of a title

i really hope so emma, i am so excited you just wouldnt believe, i just want to write down week 1 ______

Haha I know what u mean! Only a matter of hours!! I can't wait till weds! Xxx

Weigh in days are exciting especially week one :)

I get excited about it myself and I've just done 8 lol.

Well it's seeing the numbers disappearing :)

Ooooo well done!! That's amazing!!

I'm hoping I get a loss like this cos ATM I'm feeling like I can't be bothered with this diet feeling too stange can't wait to lose the weight and get on atkins to have proper food! Lol

Xxx

oh no whats up emma? i so dont want to come off this as i am finding it easy and the results show for themselves but i am bleeding like i never have before and am worried i will get anaemia, being a lupie i always get evrything going , and this sodding sore throat, is killing me, i have just had a txt of lev saying make sure you eat something today, i just sent back of course i will, yes my shakes!
i dont want to give this up and unless i get worse or he threatens to divorce me i am not going to lol x

thanks cupcake, have you been on vlcds before and if you did , did you get sore throat ? its been a wk now just curious, i might have to put this as a thread actually .

cable said:
thanks cupcake, have you been on vlcds before and if you did , did you get sore throat ? its been a wk now just curious, i might have to put this as a thread actually .

Yea I did Exante last year....I don't remember a sore throat but I do remember a stinking headache, cold beyond belief, a horrible taste in my mouth, could sniff food/smells from 100 paces & was very sleepy till ketosis hit & then couldn't sleep xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

I Dunoon I just feel strange I've never ever not had an appetite and never ever had to force myself to eat something even to the point were I'm gagging as I'm trying to eat it! And I just duno whether to carry on cos I'm thinking if I do this for a month then when I come to go to maintain then I feel like I'm just not gonna want to eat :s am bit worried really and just I duno really. Like today I could quite easily eat 100g chicken and 200g veg and that's it! But I can't do that cos that's a ridiculously low amount of calories isnt and obis not good for me

Like yesterday I had half vanilla shake and then at 5 my bf was like u need to eat something so I had 80g chicken and then when it got to my spaghetti Bol I ate my mushrooms and broccoli had a spoon of spaghetti Bol and then thought I'm full. Then had to force myself to finish the spaghetti Bol!

:'(

Xxx

emmaedes said:
I Dunoon I just feel strange I've never ever not had an appetite and never ever had to force myself to eat something even to the point were I'm gagging as I'm trying to eat it! And I just duno whether to carry on cos I'm thinking if I do this for a month then when I come to go to maintain then I feel like I'm just not gonna want to eat :s am bit worried really and just I duno really. Like today I could quite easily eat 100g chicken and 200g veg and that's it! But I can't do that cos that's a ridiculously low amount of calories isnt and obis not good for me

Like yesterday I had half vanilla shake and then at 5 my bf was like u need to eat something so I had 80g chicken and then when it got to my spaghetti Bol I ate my mushrooms and broccoli had a spoon of spaghetti Bol and then thought I'm full. Then had to force myself to finish the spaghetti Bol!

:'(

Xxx

Hi huni, some people look at their packs as medicine to survive rather than food so you know you have to have them. Stick to the easiest things for you to stomach -for example for me I'd probably have 2 shakes & a bar. It does get easier xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

oh no, i know what you mean, i still on the other hand, as much as i have no appetite, will still have all of mine, do you think going atkins would be the way for you emma? x dont be upset my lovely x

and cupcake yes my sleep pattern has just gone mental i used to be able to sleep for england now i am wide awake at 5-6 am, what is going on, i do have the horrible taste but i expected that, maybe its just whats to be expected, i mean big losses arent going to come for free are they, this is the price we pay , thanks cupcake x

9lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done kay that is brilliant!!!
Bet ur so chuffed, im so excited for u!!!
Bring on week 2!!!!!

Emma just wrote on ur diary... At the end of the day if ur really getting down and ur gagging at the packs!! Then sell them to people on here what u have got and move to atkins, my friend went on atkins and lost like 3 stone in a few months!
You are NOT giving up, ur changing diets, something that suites u better, no point putting urself through this and risking ur health, have a think about it xxx

thanks stef, yes i am, i have had a few concerns though dont know if you had seen them,

good advice to emma, just to let you know you arent allowed to ask to swap or sell on here, i dont know why, x

i had the most weird dream that i was eating crisps, and really wasnt happy about it so i spat them out on the sly hoping no one saw me, hehe

9lbs wow you go girl!!!!

Fab weight loss that's a good incentive to keep on going well done !

thankyou so much l2l, yes am so inspired to keep going, am having a prob atm with heavy bleeding am just hoping it slows down as was getting abit worried about it.

Thanks Stef and Kay! Just gonna see what happens after today! Having Atkinss day today and then will see tomo! Xxx

if it makes you feel better in yourself emma go for it, same as bettie there no point making yourself miserable is there, xxx

Back