couldnt think of a title

Did u win?? Good job that neighbour puts gravy on her chips eh LOL
Bloody well done for cooking the lasagne and resisting it, it is sooo good!
Hope u have a good day today xxx

i didnt win this time but, my neighbour did and we always split it, so sort of, yes that was a good night,

have a fab day too steff, i dont know what mine holds yet!

i know tarra i am so pleased with that, i hopped on scales this morning and this weeks is nowhere near as high but i expected that,

my neighbour is now starting this, we are the same weight, and height, she always seems to lose really well, she has done lipotrim before for her wedding so she sort of gets it, i think she lost about 4 stone to get to where she is now, so should be a doddle for her and its nice to have each other for support, i am so lucky to be living next to such a lovely family i have had asome horrror neighbours before.

hope things are going ok tarra, i not had chance to keep up with diaries properly, x

Lucky you with nice neighbours mine are ok well the mum is but the dad I hear him in a rage often

Good to have the support tho

yes it will be great to have someone close on a diet now.

am sat with my vanilla shake i have started to have them hot i love it.

i have to emigrate,i just accidently sent a really nice txt to my ex instead of hubby, a really nice one ;-)

haha Kay - UH OH!!!! - ground swallow me up moment?! :S eek lol xxx

Pmsl!!! Oh no.... been there!

Oopsie!! I've often wondered why there isn't a recall option for texts! They are a life saver with emails!!

told kev he thinks its funny , he would!!
ex just txt back lol he knows it was an accident, god what an idiot.

have really had a tough day, just wandering the house looking for things to do, i actually wanted to eat i even opened the cupboard and looked at the shortbread, i was having an argument in my head why a sandwich would be so good/bad for me, in the end i just had my bar at 3pm in stead of 5,
went for a walk around the park, i came in had a hot bovril, and now am waiting for kev, we are going out tonight for dinner at my friends, this could prove to be difficult we/i usually get wasted with her and put the world to rights whilst kev sits and talks rubbish with her hubbie oh thats after we have devoured the indian, i have bought the coke zero to take with me, now how to be good on the food department i could just have a tandori dry chicken leg couldnt i???? with some salad, ooer

Ohhh god thats gonna be a tough one for u. Deffo take the coke zero and yeah i dont see why not the chicken leg and salad wouldnt be ok, think if u didnt u may 'accidently' have something u shouldnt??? Good luck for 2night xxxx

oh lord just seen ur txt situation, uh oh lol!! xx

i know what an idiot hey,

i am going with the intention of sticking to my guns and having chicken salad and coke zero, watch this space...

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

well thats all gone bottoms up they are ordering mexican, will have to google what i will be able to have now,l i am not coming out of ketosis for nothing or no one .

Back