couldnt think of a title

aw thanks all, no kelstar i didnt what channeol is that on?? and is it the same yummy guy doing it??, will have to tell my friend, i gave in and had a lemsip today they really are the only things that are working for me, had veg and chicken for lunch, i really need to get myself well so am just going to have one day off s&s see if that makes a difference, its weigh in tomorrow lets see what that brings as long as i a a lb down then i am happy but now the14s are here i am never ever goin g tinto the 15s again,
i am now dossing down on the sofa with hubby and son playing lego lovely doss day i think.

Hi cable

Sorry you have been poorly and a lemsip on the sofa with your family sounds like the perfect day!

We have had a bit of a duvet day here kept saying it's to wet to go to the park to the boys ... what a meanie!

Hope you feel better soon

Xx

Exactly whats needed a mega chilling out day! Maybe weigh yourself in the morn and have the day off to recover? xx

had weigh in and its 4lbs off, am so happy to be in the 14s at last, my measurements pleased me too.

Wooohoooo yay!!! Into the 14's

Super well done hunni.

I hope you are feeling better. I've had a sore throat and the flu all weekend but I caved in and ate junk. Just felt my body needed real food, but I'm fairly certain it didnt need the **** that I ate tho!

A massive well done, 4lbs is amazing! And getting into a new stone bracket is a great feeling too, you've done so well!! x

thankyou, oh claire its the pits isnt it, i was actually having a boo yesterday, had to drug myself up just to get out of bed, then walk around in a haze all day lol. hope you are feeling better today, my body is its still my throat its red raw, but at least my tonsils seem to be going down.

laura, what a feeling oh yes i am so happy, in bed last night not too much info but hubby was omg you have hipbones ahaaaa, when we first got together he was astounded by the size of my ribcage, i said i was big boned didnt i, hopefully its making a comeback lol, thankyou for the lovely comments.

Just wondering what size are your wrists?

When I was big everyone said I was big boned but after weightless I kinda blew that out of the water.

I read somewhere the size of your wrist can show if your big boned or not.

Anyway I have tiny wrists really tiny and my fingers are long but slim. Shame rest of me isn't lol well it will soon be lol

Sorry to hear your still poorly :-(

I've got big fat wrists :(

Makes wearing bracelet watches a no go area. Only just managed to get a bracelet round the big fatty! lol!

i have bony arsed wrists but i cannot buy bangles to fit from anywear, and any bracelet i have to have a link put in l2l, mmm will have to measure now. will get back to you on that one

Sorry to hear ur still feelin unwell hun, did it have a think about having a day off? Ohhh im interested in this wrist business lol what measurment would be classed as 'big boned'? xxx

i dont know stef, i am dying to measure i might be able to get son to hold tapemeasure and do it that way,

i have had a disaster, i knew i didnt have any bars left today so i walked into the village thinking i could get a low carb bar in the chemist or waitrose, none in the chemist so i wandered in waitrose i inspected every single bar in there, the sweetie aisle, the lunchbar aisle, the diet aisle and the gluten free aisle, i just couldnt find anything that i knew for sure was safe to have, the staff must think i am a bit mental now, inspecting every bar for about half hr lol,
have given up and will just have an extra shake if i feel the need for something later, missing my sweet fix though,

for the record my wrists are 6.5 inches and my upper arms are 13 inches, does that show how weird my body is,

Oh no, cnt blieve nowhere had one!?!?
Hmm need to measure mine, will be very interesting... xxx

so today i have had:
hot vanilla shake
hot crispy vanilla shake
chilli, chicken and veg,
lipotrim choc mousse=yuck!!! i thought that would cure my sweettooth as i had no bar so i had this from a friend, what yock that is.

Will have a sneaky peek now!
Oh LT stuff arnt very nice!! I had to just stick to strawberry all the way through and i dnt even like any kind of strawberry drink lol

Feeling any better this morn? xxx

Back