couldnt think of a title

i never did as there is 6 yrs between me and the next one down but there is a yr between her and the next they used to argue and fight, then another 6 and 7 yrs later came 2 more they fought all of the time too, i always wished for one closer in age, as mum lost my sister at birth when i was 2, we all get on so well now really close, talk every day near enough, we are lucky.

and yes it was mad i got 2 brothers too, all of my friends loved it, my dad was always out working, have no idea how mum coped.

cable said:
i never did as there is 6 yrs between me and the next one down but there is a yr between her and the next they used to argue and fight, then another 6 and 7 yrs later came 2 more they fought all of the time too, i always wished for one closer in age, as mum lost my sister at birth when i was 2, we all get on so well now really close, talk every day near enough, we are lucky.

Aww sorry to hear about your sister. Yeah I always wanted a sibling close to me too. That's why I've had my kids so close together. My sister & I are definitely much closer now & our kids are all close in age funny enough.

cable said:
and yes it was mad i got 2 brothers too, all of my friends loved it, my dad was always out working, have no idea how mum coped.

Mums are amazing, eh xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Thinking of you today hun :) xxx

p.s great news about ur sis joining, cnt wait to meet her :D xx

Good luck for today cable, I feel for you and your daughter! She'll be home soon, every girl needs their mum in times like these xx

Hope it all goes smoothly today xx

Good luck for today

Lol! *******s!

I'm so glad you've got her, the feeling of relief must be overwhelming.
Enjoy your time away :) x

Wahoooo thats brilliant!!! Enjoy ur weekend hun xxx

Yay wave as I'm in Somerset he he

Oh that's great news I'm so pleased

Great news Kay! Enjoy your time away xxx

Great news and enjoy your time away .... most impressed by mc D's I walk by on the otherside of the road it's just too tempting!!

Have a great week end you have done so well to remain on track at such a challenging time

xxx

hmmmm i didnt stay on track, but did try and be as low carb as possible, am just so happy she is home, :D, had a fab time away, weigh in tomorrow not bothered if its no loss as this week i can knuckle down back to it, this week has been too stressful, thankyou ladies you are great xxx

Glad everything's ok Kay! Xxx

Ps loving the new piccy, you look gorgeous! Xxx

haha, you can talk emma, you too, thankyou,
i just cant stop smiling am so happy, have worn new clothes this weekend, and just feeling good, hope you are ok chick,
got to go now spk soon my lovely xxx

Back