couldnt think of a title

Glad uve had a good weekend kay! never mind goin off track, uve had it very stressfull and the weekend has been a great celebration having ur daughter home safe and sound! hope the bf has took it well?? xxx

well his mum phoned me at 1pm sat as zoe "SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT HERS", i was furious so just hung up on her, daughter then txted her to say i have left and dont tell him til he finishes work, few inutes later he call and txts having just walked out of work threatening suicide if she's not back by 7pm, (he's still here) his mum has been phoning non stop even her neighbout they need to poke their noses.

weigh in day shows i have stayed the same which is an absolute miracle after this weekend hehe, i have just had my first shake of the day and am back on with a vengaeance,

also started bleeding again... 2nd one in 3 weeks.

Oh god i hate nosy people, hopefully theyll get the picture and soon bugger off! Suicide eh, wot a plonker!

Well done on STS! You can relax this week now and have a fresh one :)
Oh dear about the bleeding.. hopefully it wont last long, fingers crossed xx

These controlling men always threaten suicide mine did I told him go do it don't need to call me about it lol.

Well done for getting back on track with the total nightmare you have had.

Your daughter is so much better off out of that relationship

thanks yes she is, we went to street yesterday and had a good spend up, she had her hair done i got her some extentions, i did her makeup and she went out last night in one of her new outfits, she looked stunning.

i just really really hope she dont go back, she's feeling guilty now...

just had my 2nd shake i want a good result on the scales at next weigh in, especially after this one, i did have all of the meals everyone else was eating i just felt so rude not to eat after hubbies godmother had gone to so much trouble to cook such lavish spread, i just didnt eat any carbs at all, so my packs stayed in my bags untouched. (had a small piece of apple pie) i really need to work at getting into ketosis asap now.

I go to street quite often as its not that far from me. There's some good bargains there :)

You'll lose loads this week so don't worry. At least your back on track. I don't stop as I know it may be impossible to restart for me as tried in past to get on track and failed so not taking a chance.

yes i love it there, great for the kids school shoes, ltl

today i have had:
caramel shake hot
vanilla shake hot
lemon bar
bowl of chilli,

Yay food diary looks ace well done for getting back on track.

Me and my bf are going to take a trip to Cabot circus in Bristol and clarks village street in may as we both have lost weight and it's whole new wardrobes for us both :)

i dont really know bristol, never been there, just through it, thats what i cant wait to do is go on a spree for new clothes i am not going to for ages as i have 3 wardrobes of clothes 1 full of 14s one of 16s and one 0f 18s the 18s are going now, as i am fitting in the 16s at last, hooray!!!!

You will love the shopping for smaller clothes I get more excited than Xmas lol he he :)

just a quickie, as am so busy tonight, hubbies poorly , daughter has a friend over and son still not had a bath,

so today i have had:
cafe latte hot
hazelnut shake hot
atkins bar
chilli with broccoli

am off now to run and bite someone,

biggest loser, omg he lost what was it something like 12 stone in 24 weeks, how mental is that then!!!! mind you if i did that i would be dead, but still i am buggering about trying to lose about 4 stone.

cable said:
biggest loser, omg he lost what was it something like 12 stone in 24 weeks, how mental is that then!!!! mind you if i did that i would be dead, but still i am buggering about trying to lose about 4 stone.

I know it's a pain...I need to lose 4-5 stone but it's just not happening quick enough

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

oh my oh my!!! what a terrible night, i thought after all this talk of toilet troubles i would try my first ever laxative, stupidly i didnt read the box and took 2 when you are supposed to start with 1, from half 1 onwards til about 5 this morning i was trotting back and forwards to the loo with the most amazing stomach cramps i thought i would die, i now have a bottom like a chewed orange, tmi sorry, feel so poorly... mind you i did lose 3lb

Ohh no sorry to hear that, everyone seems to be having toilet trouble at the min! Hope the cramps have gone xxxx

I feel for you, at least you were rewarded for your troubles with a fantastic loss this morning, well done you! x

Lol! I feel your pain! Maybe you should have booked a colonic too xx

even if i wanted to there is no way i could have anything near me at the moment, i am too sore, not good i can hardly sit down, i just dont know how long these effects are going to last water is going straight through me still...

I just had a dodgey stomach there and had a bit of moment because I'm at work and didnt think I'd make it out the toilet! Feel a bit iffy. But at least I don't seem to be conatipated any more! Lol!

at work!!! what a nightmare at least i am at home today, i am now having my first shake wish me luck.

Back