couldnt think of a title

i know mega peed off l2l, am going to do for another week then come off and just be ultra good, whilst i wait to go in, oh well it a small price to pay for having my lovely kids, what we go through after childbirth eh. hope you have a great weekend xxx

Yes we certainly do go through a lot having children. I almost died having my last and I was told I was damn lucky I wouldn't be if I had another. Which was a shame but I figure my children need a mum more than another brother or sister and I've 4 children anyway.

Yes just eat healthy and you can still lose weight

Sorry to hear you're not well cable, but hopefully the op is only minor and you'll make a quick recovery x plus you get nice food in private hospitals :D xx

Aw thanks ladies I am sure I will be fine it is a quite common thing so hopefully recovery is quick, Laura I hope the food isn't too good or I am in trouble lol

Oh that sounds lovely. Not quite sure what that is, but honestly, please feel free NOT to elaborate on it!

Hope its nothing too serious and you make a speedy recovery :)

Sorry to hear about ur op kay, my mums had that too, she has loads of probs with her bowels. Hope all goes well and wish u a speedy recovery xxx

Hmm i think it was about 2 weeks xx

oh not good, will just have to rest on holiday, i think i can manage that,
have just been given 2 boxes of thorntons, i ate 2 and have put the rest away for the kids to eat, what a lovely morning i have been spoilt rotten, my fave gift of all, glam rubber gloves as my aversion to pruny fingers is famous, packs and packs of gloves just in case,
am now supping my coffee, waiting to go to hubbies mums for lunch, i am going to have a plate of veg and then a shake when i get home tonight, my dessert will be a truffle bar whilst they scoff whatever goodie she has knocked up for them. weigh in tomorrow,

happy mothers day xxx

Im sure you'll be fine :) Awww yes happy mothers day :D
Ive been spoilt too :) Although the hubby to be has a hangover as he was watching boxing with his mates till 4am!!! Hope you have a lovely day today xxx

So today I have had:

Mixed veg
Chicken breast
Truffle bar
Hazelnut shake
Salad with chicken cubes

Not my best day but had to eat out and it was the best choice I could do.

omg 4lbs off, oh yay!!!
my waist has gone down 5" in 1 month flipping amazing, am sooo happy.

just want to say my sister started at 14/6 last monday and today her first weigh in she is down to 13/10 10lb in her 1st week i am well jealous,

5 inches omg!! That's like 2 sizes wow go you !!!

Fab weight loss this week certainly shrinking away fast.

Well done on ur loss hun and ur loss in inches!!! Your doing great!
And well done to ur sis too!! xx

just a quickie,
today i have had:
hot hazelnut shake
hot crispie vanilla,
truffle bar
cottage pie, with mixed veg
bit peckish now but am going to fill up on water.

poor you, was sorry to read about ur op but well done you for sticking with your diet. I woudl probably have used it as an excuse to cheat. congrats on your 4lbs loss you are doing brilliantly x

Back