couldnt think of a title

well done on the 4lbs Kay! hope your all gd xxx

Aw thanks ladies, yes am fine just had a busy day, I started my first reborn today, might Sewell do something with my time now I'm not working,it's such a time consuming thing but very relaxing,
My youngest sister has just this minute phoned to tell me she is expecting, how marvellous.
So today i have had:
Truffle bar
hot crispy vanilla shake
hot hazelnut shake
Chicken salad with gherkin
And that is all,
Good day :)

What do you mean reborn?
Awww congrats to ur sister!
Hope ur feeling ok today xx

steff its a replica baby that you paint and put the hair in to look as human as possible, i am hoping to be good enough to sell them as they cost quite a bit to make and hrs to do, so far so good.

hmmm today i started a bit of painting having had my shake and bar as i was feeling hungry by 11, then my friend came round asking if i want to go out, so went to bracknell shopping, popped into costa and had a coffee, she sat and ate what looked like the scrummiest scone with clotted cream and jam, i had gum!!!! came home and had my next shake at 3.30, then a slice of ham then another bar!!! what is wrong with me i dont want to eat but now i have gone over its like i want to binge????
and tonight i am goin gto the mexican with some friends, so will have to just have vegetables and a diet coke, will have to leave out my bar tomorrow i think.

cable said:
steff its a replica baby that you paint and put the hair in to look as human as possible, i am hoping to be good enough to sell them as they cost quite a bit to make and hrs to do, so far so good.

hmmm today i started a bit of painting having had my shake and bar as i was feeling hungry by 11, then my friend came round asking if i want to go out, so went to bracknell shopping, popped into costa and had a coffee, she sat and ate what looked like the scrummiest scone with clotted cream and jam, i had gum!!!! came home and had my next shake at 3.30, then a slice of ham then another bar!!! what is wrong with me i dont want to eat but now i have gone over its like i want to binge????
and tonight i am goin gto the mexican with some friends, so will have to just have vegetables and a diet coke, will have to leave out my bar tomorrow i think.

Ahhh I thought that's what u meant, they are so cool! Hope u manage to get the hang of it and start selling them!
Well done on resisting the scone, nooo don't binge stay strong :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't go out in the end so I am now sat saintly with a coffee, its all good, could still eat but am not going to, thanks stef x

So today I have had:
Hot hazelnut shake
Truffle bar
Porridge
Truffle bar
Bit of chicken

Sounds like a fab day how's the scales doing?

i have only gone down a lb since monday???? although i feel like i am doing bad when i look over what i have actually had i havent really, its because in my mind i want it i feel like i have cheated, weird or what????? oh well a lb down is all good its still in the right direction and still got 4 days to weigh in .

scales are funny things i look at them thinking omg only a pound and i weigh in soon then i get to the weigh in day and they drop even more odd but i dont complain.

i guess its all part of weighing often we have to take it with a pinch of salt so to speak.

at least the scales are moving in the right direction :)

they are its so weird how our bodies work isnt it, as before i would have thought not to drink alot of water as it will add weight to me yet now i know so different.

really want to get a sit and drive to mow the lawn i really cannot be bothered!!!

Lol yes I hate that job but no grass here for me since I moved lol bonus.

Gosh sounds like my other house it was too much for me on my own.

It's bad enough keeping this house clean

so today i have had:
hot vanilla shake
hot vanilla shake
truffle bar
cottage pie, veg

just had my truffle bar early as am going to watch my easter/mothers day assembly at sons school, bit late but they wanted to do them together,
feeling bit sickie today started back on the methotrexate last night, bloody drs have put me up to 17.1/5 mg, enough to floor anybody, good job i got a prescription for anti sickness meds in the post. hopefully i can stomach my shake at about 11ish, carbs used to be the only thing that would settle my stomach on them, or was that all in my mind??? who knows...

Good luck today Kay
Enjoy the assembly !!!

Took me 2 hours to mow the lawn on Wednesday - it's like a field so great for the kids stuff but a real pain to mow!

Take care

XX

Ahh hope the sickness feeling goes soon hun, and enjoy ur assembly, god i love going assemblys lol I always wana cry if he's got an award or something hahaha.
Maybe carbs was the only thing? you will have to see how u get on xxx

sounds like mine lilo, its lovely but a right pain to mow, i could do with astroturf out there.

assembley was lovely, left there with my friend, she had her nanny in so we went shopping, got nails done and had a lovely pub lunch, i ordered a lush superfood salad, it had broccilli, green beans pomegranate seeds, lettace and it was delicious!!!! its all i have had since my bar so i can have my meal later or a shake not sure yet. been a brill day, son just got in from judo so now am going to chill before inlaws come to get him for his friday night sleepover.

Back